• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Oh noes....

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    if some stole my pearl i would just stop playing..

ive ALMOST ev trained my final team (well.. almost)

after this i'll be beating the elite 4 about 100 times..

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Well i might as well say now, i was just then starting the battle tower for the 100 wins. then i would grab the pidgioto and suicune i so desperatly needed.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    this kind of situation happened to me back when i was like 11 in a pokemon tcg tourney, i had my main deck in my pocket but the junks and sub cards were in my bagpack (to this day i think there was only my other cards and drinks there wallets in my hand), only left it for 10 secs to buy snacks just like 6met from where i left my bag, came back to see it had vanished, then at 14 i did the same thing except i had my eyes on the bag funny nuff to see a lil kid scrambling throu my bag and got the employees to ban the kid lol pwnt, lesson learnt? its stupid to leave ur belongings unattended oh and utouchmybagurdoomed

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    If someone stole my diamond version or my pearl version, I'd be really mad, especially if they stole my diamond version. I pre-ordered both of them and bought them with my own money (I have a really hard time saving money and I lost the chance of getting new pokemon cards for a few months because I wanted those games [I pre-ordered them in the end of February, it took me a long time to find a store where they held pre-orders that early]). I had to pay over $80 just to get them both!

~!~Miss Cow~!~

jonjosh

Poke Poke Poke (Hey Stop!)
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Where did you leave your bag??

That happened to my PSP but the person jacked it from my brother.He was older than him.

djbdh 1

RANKED 21 FOR TEAM ARCEUS!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    hope

just pray every night for it and god will put it in your hand

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    i have kind of an idea of what that's like....

one time one of my "friends" stole my psp until after like 2 weeks of grilling him about it he finally broke down and gave it back to me.

let's just say i'm not friends with HIM anymore

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I bought a used copy of pearl, he had finished the game but his only legendary was palkia. I need to recollect 32 legendarys!

Last edited:

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i live in MD, so unless the theif goes to tournaments, my chanses are slim.

piplup-inator

Kirby rocks!! whaahooo!!!
    Years
    weak

thats horrible who'd do such a thing, there a no good magicarp thats like one time my ds at the airport was stolen i saw some guy running with it i told him to stop and he just threw the ds it fell on the floor and the screen that folds out cracked off.:knockedou:disappoin

djbdh 1

RANKED 21 FOR TEAM ARCEUS!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    your friend code

ill add ur friend code and ill see if who ever has got it is on wi-fi

hope u find it

Back