• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Toothaches are the worst. Luckily I haven't had one for a while but I know the pain and suffering that comes with it. Glad to hear you're feeling better, though! Meanwhile I'm sat here trying to resist the temptation to buy new clothes even though I don't really have the money to do so right now..

Years
  • I have a cleaning coming up, myself.
    Also I'm super anxious because of something that has nothing to do with me? I wish I wasn't like this.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Shoot! Reminds me I oughta ring my dentist too! Been kinda ignoring the 'you haven't had an appointment in a while' cards that have been arriving in the post. >.>;

Years
  • My mom lost her coverage so she does that too lols >.>
    It's so stupid that OAS doesn't cover dentist

Years
  • At least dental work is cheap compared to medical work. A yearly physical is $200 at my local clinic if you're uninsured, while at my dentist, I can get a composite filling done for just over that amount uninsured, and the 6 month cleaning/checkup is just under $100.

Years
  • I'm not sure how much a cleaning is here but I got my fillings for $150, myself (It was all covered tho, I just saw the bill)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Been being lazy, playing some new games I got (as usual everytime I disappear). Only thing new that's came up for me was putting in some information for some college aid, and been taking some medication for an infection I got.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Looks like my infection is going away. Gone almost a week now with taking the medication I'm on, and haven't felt any sort of pain since.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • So, The Great Ordeal, a book I've been waiting for for over 3 years, finally came out :DDDDDDD I just got back from New York and I'm jet lagged af so I kinda want to sleep but I also want to read the whole thing right now. I think I'm doing it.

Hope everyone else's day/evening/night/perpetual twilight is going fantastic! :D

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Going good =). Finished work early so hit the gym now i'm just chilling watch season one of Rome.
    Lamb shanks tonight <3.

Ghost of Caelus

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I'm not big on novels but I'm always down for a dystopian novel like 1984. Most of my reading involves modern or roman history or business management, I used to avoid reading like the plague but the past year I've taken up reading as a hobby.

Anyone else about to start school soon? I'm starting next week, need about 1 1/2 years worth of school before getting my bachelor's degree. I'm nervous but excited at the same time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back