• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • I'm starting school in roughly 2 weeks! I'm pretty excited if I'm going to be honest. Also a bit nervous because one of my classes is an online tech course and it's going to be my first online tech course so I'm nervous for how that is going to go. x.x I'm not very good at teaching myself things but I hope I have my professor to lean on and stuff when things get hard.

I'm just wrapping up my first online course over the summer and just giving you a heads up, be prepared to get a lot of stuff done in a short amount of time. If your class is anything like the one I am currently finishing up, there's going to be a lot of content to be done at home that otherwise would have been done in the classroom if it was a normal class.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • But aren't Summer courses typically condensed, meaning that you would have to get a lot of content done in a short amount of time? Since mine is in the Fall, I'm starting it in like 2 1/2 weeks and finishing in like... December, so I'm expecting workload to be steady but nothing too bad.

I hope.

True. But who knows, your professor could be a huge asshat and give you immense workloads lol.

Ghost of Caelus

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I'm starting school in roughly 2 weeks! I'm pretty excited if I'm going to be honest. Also a bit nervous because one of my classes is an online tech course and it's going to be my first online tech course so I'm nervous for how that is going to go. x.x I'm not very good at teaching myself things but I hope I have my professor to lean on and stuff when things get hard.
    I like the flexibility you have with online courses but the one I need (HR management) is far too costly ($1,000 {D:}) for me. My workplace can pay part of my tuition in 3 months so I'll wait for that to happen before taking it.

I've yet to take an online course myself, not counting the ones I've took in Udemy and other online sites. It'll probably be closer to the courses you can take at coursera and edx and those can be challenging especially the IT courses. Best of luck to you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, I actually prefer hybrid classes than fully online. I can't really learn when there's very limited help from the professor themselves. It's a good thing that "virtual tutoring" exists!

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • Do you find it is more difficult to focus and not procrastinate when it comes to online only courses?.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So many things to do. Boyfriend is out until tomorrow so I'm taking some me time to clean the house as well as get some homework done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back