• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    the only one i could ever see being anything liek a cat would be raikou because of the teeth making it a saber-toothed tiger type thing but u can tell suicune is a dog and entei well kinda in between

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Kangaskhan pre-evo, YES!

But it's always fun to debate their origins.
    I know the correct term is 'Legendary Beasts' but I do strongly feel that they are more feline than canine.

No worries; everybody's got their opinion.

About8Zombies

n00b n0 m0r4
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Gastrodon [would be cool]
    Skarmory [some kind of steel/Dark type evo]
    Roselia [ should have a male evo]
    Heracross [an almighty bug destroyer of worlds]
    Marowak [could use an evo]

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    What about an evolution for Kangaskhan as well?
    Then again Kangaskhan is already very powerful so perhaps it wouldn't be the best idea.

I'm training a Kangaskhan right now (like exactly right now) so I would say it is decently strong. Some pokemon are just meant to be UU.

About8Zombies

n00b n0 m0r4
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Spiritomb-Spiriton
    Herracross-Herraking
    Hariyama-Hariyhamma
    Exeggutor-Exeking

Highly unlikley though

knook

Standing on the Sun
    Years
    I'm training a Kangaskhan right now (like exactly right now) so I would say it is decently strong. Some pokemon are just meant to be UU.

I don't really know many people who play Pokémon and... I don't post much here. Feel free not to answer as it may seem stupid to ask but is Kangaskhan and under-used Pokémon?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I don't really know many people who play Pokémon and... I don't post much here. Feel free not to answer as it may seem stupid to ask but is Kangaskhan and under-used Pokémon?

Yep, Kangaskhan is UU. It simply can't complete well with the likes of the OU tier. It's not impossible to win with one but it's just harder to do it.

knook

Standing on the Sun
    Years
    Yep, Kangaskhan is UU. It simply can't complete well with the likes of the OU tier. It's not impossible to win with one but it's just harder to do it.

So you'd support him receiving a new evolutionary form?

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Nah no way. Some pokemon just don't need an evolution. You'd be risking another Magmortar/Electivire screw-up addition.

Dr Glocktor

The Ashbringer
    Years
    Eevee needs a dragon type evo to round off its covering of all the special type, and a normal type evo just cause.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    After seeing Gen 4's attempts at adding more pokemon to the evolution chain of pokemon that were made prior, I'm not too keen on seeing some more in B&W. In saying that though, if they could come up with a few decent evolutions it would be nice to see. I'm not sure if we need any more eveelutions but I think pokemon will probably aim to have an eeveelution for every type for example; a steel type eeveelution. I also think Dunsparce is in the need of an evo seeing as it's pretty dull as it is. I would also say Shuckle but given it's defence stats currently I can't imagine it will get any more powerful, unless it takes a horozontal evolution and swtiches it's attack with it's defence or something.

I don't hope for too many new evolutions, some chains need a little polishing off so I can see there being pokemon added to those but overall I hope to see new pokemon and evolution chains rather than adding on to what we currently have.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    What I really want the most is a branch evolution for teddiursa!!! Or at least some more branch evolutions!

coolkidmitch

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Jynx needs a next evolution, in my opinion. I love using her but she really needs some extra help. There are a lot of additions I would love to actually see, but I know will probably never happen. I think things like Lovedisc and Corsola could use a little boast, and I agree with Dunsparce comment, totally needs a little added boost. Even Stantler could use a next chain evolution. I would just like to the game to round itself off that way you have more options in battle as opposed to having to stick with OU pokes all the time, it's a little annoying.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    I'd like to see evos for pinsir, marowak, persian, zangoose, and absol. I know it seems like a lot, but it would make these pokemon a lot cooler and a lot better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back