• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I was referring to everybody else as a whole but let's consider it.

Dragon:
    Spoiler:

Absol:
    Spoiler:

Nah don't see it =/

Agreed. I'm all for absol getting a new evolution, but if it were to get one I can't see it being half dragon.
    :(
    As for new evolutions, I hope Evee and Girafarig get them. ( Even though I can't see girafarig getting one either lol)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Agreed. I'm all for absol getting a new evolution, but if it were to get one I can't see it being half dragon.
    :(
    As for new evolutions, I hope Evee and Girafarig get them. ( Even though I can't see girafarig getting one either lol)
    Maybe Girafarig's back head grows bigger into a big chain chomp... and it's type would be Psychic/dark!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    I'd also like to see Camerupt evolve into something which would stand on two feet and have a volcano on its head !
    And we NEED a Torkoal pre-evo. A baby turtle, anyone, to receive as an egg like Happiny in DP or Wynaut on RSE ?
    Opinions ?

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Agreed on the Hypno evo.
    Needs a little closer to Alakazam stats.

Nah, Hypno's fine. He's meant to be a special wall (which he does very well in the lower-tier competition). Alakazam is a sweeper. A Hypno evolution would probably be insane. All Hypno needs is some really good moves

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
    I want to see a pre-evolution of tentacruel, and corsola, and another evolution for corsola, say, a sea-bud Pokemon, and the cannon-sponge Pokemon.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Nah, Hypno's fine. He's meant to be a special wall (which he does very well in the lower-tier competition). Alakazam is a sweeper. A Hypno evolution would probably be insane. All Hypno needs is some really good moves

I thought he already had some?

I posted posted in this thread before, but I just discovered that Wormadam really needs an evolution. I dare to say that nobody has ever trained one, it doesn't have good stats and it looks plain ugly.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I thought he already had some?

I posted posted in this thread before, but I just discovered that Wormadam really needs an evolution. I dare to say that nobody has ever trained one, it doesn't have good stats and it looks plain ugly.
    Not true I have trained four... But it would be cool to see a evo that's more grassy, More covered in mud, and more steel like!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    okay, I want a porygon2 evo that is more defensive based than porygonZ. It would keep trace and get boosts to HP, Def, Sp.Def and Sp.Atk. Maybe it would lose some speed. The thing is, Porygon2 is still used sometimes because of it's better defensive capabilities. I want an evolution that is more about improving porygon2 than completely changing what it does.

(it would be a split evo that uses an "upgrade-like" item, like dubious disc, but doesn't corrupt porygon2)

EDIT: lol 252 is my post #. Pokéjokes! :D

Mew396

World Champion Trainer!
    Years
    Pachurisu definitely needs an evolution because its stats are horrible. But the Biggest one to me is an evolution for Skarmory(one with more offense).

Years
    I'd like to see a new cool ghost evo, to sort of take over for gengar, popularity and usage wise. maybe a strong evolution of bannette, or something new entirely. spritomb is too cool as it is; it should just stay the way it is.

Years
    There are quite a few Pokémon I'd like to see have evolutions or pre-evolutions. One, for sure, would be Lanturn. I'd still use Lanturn unless its evo was really, really awesome, but I'd like to see some new life given to such an obscure Pokémon. A Lapras pre-evo and evo would be nice, more Eevee evos, a Pachirisu evo and pre-evo, Sandslash evo, Kangaskhan pre-evo, Scyther pre evo called Descith, and a bunch of others I can't think of at the moment.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    I want a Metal Coat + Trade evolution for Pinsir.
    When I saw Scizor for the first time I was psyched to see Pinsirs steel evolution, only to find out that crappy Onix got one instead.

Pachirisu, Heracross, Dunsparce, Delibird, and Skarmory all need new evolutions.
    I'd also like to see a pre-evo for Tropius. Tropius always looked like an evolved form to me.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I wouldn't mind some more evolutions for older, weaker Pokemon. Some need to be strengthened like Castform and Delibird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back