• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
    DUNSPARCE!!!!!!! I would love him to go from what he is now to a pokemon that fits into OU/Uber, my idea for his typing would be dragon/ground seen as it just seems to it(his little wings on his back look like they could become giant dragon wings :p).

It would be great to get back at my friend who laughs at my awesome little dunsparce(who might I add is shiny :o).

Also to the people saying that pachirisu will evolve into emonga, I really don't see how you can compare the two, a couple reasons I find that stand out:
    1. There the EXACT same size, I'm pretty sure that there are no pokemon that stay the same size when they evolve.
    2.The colour might be similar but it's actually quite different(emonga has alot of yellow and pachirisu has none)
    3.(This ones personal opinion) I honestly cannot see Pachirsu evolving into something that looks smaller, frailer then itself, I can however see emonga evolving into Pachirisu.

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    As above dunsparce needs an evolution, it needs to be noticed. Its just... forgetable. I mean their was ONE little patch of grass were you could get it in fr/lg, and that was on one of the islands.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    As above dunsparce needs an evolution, it needs to be noticed. Its just... forgetable. I mean their was ONE little patch of grass were you could get it in fr/lg, and that was on one of the islands.
    yeah i can see dunsparce evolving in a dragon or flying type, with bigger wings, not as lazy as it looks and really epic! xD

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    I would like a lot of NU pokemon to get at least UU evolutions, because they're actually cool, but kinda useless.

Volbeat/Illumise: Shared Electric/Bug evolution
    Spinda: Maybe Normal/Ghost?
    Xatu: He really needs a buff, 'cause I love him. Something to make him more than a NU Jirachi.
    Vigoroth: Split-evo without Slach Off, mayhap Fighting?
    As some stated, Sableye: Great typing, but he's just so weak. Give him a buff.
    Shuckle: The next Blissey, walling Deoxys-A XD
    Corsola: 'cuz it's useless
    Ariados: Bug/Poison in UU? FUN!
    Cherrim: I don't want it to exist solely for its gimmick
    Chatot: same as Cherrim
    Crawdaunt: 'cuz it's awesome
    Delcatty: it has the stats of an unevolved pokemon
    Delibird: 'cuz it sucks
    Farfetch'd: everyone wants it cuz he sucks buttocks
    Ledian: Bug/Fighting YESH
    Jynx: Electabuzz and Magmar got one. Embranx must be pure Ice.
    Magcargo: Look if he just wasn't Rock/Fire he'd be cool.
    Masquerain: It sucks.
    Marowak: Rock/Fight?
    Medicham: Because.
    Pachirisu: Give him some love, he's Generation IV's Pikachu.
    Octillery: He needs quickness.
    Parasect: Has acces to Spore, make him use it. ...Oh right, sleep clause. Nvm.
    Quagsire: 'cuz I like him
    Quilfish: He's weak.

Haha now you think I can do competitive battling! XD

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    I would like a lot of NU pokemon to get at least UU evolutions, because they're actually cool, but kinda useless.

Volbeat/Illumise: Shared Electric/Bug evolution
    Spinda: Maybe Normal/Ghost?
    Xatu: He really needs a buff, 'cause I love him. Something to make him more than a NU Jirachi.
    Vigoroth: Split-evo without Slach Off, mayhap Fighting?
    As some stated, Sableye: Great typing, but he's just so weak. Give him a buff.
    Shuckle: The next Blissey, walling Deoxys-A XD
    Corsola: 'cuz it's useless
    Ariados: Bug/Poison in UU? FUN!
    Cherrim: I don't want it to exist solely for its gimmick
    Chatot: same as Cherrim
    Crawdaunt: 'cuz it's awesome
    Delcatty: it has the stats of an unevolved pokemon
    Delibird: 'cuz it sucks
    Farfetch'd: everyone wants it cuz he sucks buttocks
    Ledian: Bug/Fighting YESH
    Jynx: Electabuzz and Magmar got one. Embranx must be pure Ice.
    Magcargo: Look if he just wasn't Rock/Fire he'd be cool.
    Masquerain: It sucks.
    Marowak: Rock/Fight?
    Medicham: Because.
    Pachirisu: Give him some love, he's Generation IV's Pikachu.
    Octillery: He needs quickness.
    Parasect: Has acces to Spore, make him use it. ...Oh right, sleep clause. Nvm.
    Quagsire: 'cuz I like him
    Quilfish: He's weak.

Haha now you think I can do competitive battling! XD
    Wow thats a long list, and theres no way their gonna be making evolutions for them all LOL. But alot of those as weak as they may be, can't have an evolution for the simple fact they are accepted as full evolution.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Their wont be any, there aren't any old Pokemon in Isshu, which would make it seem that *le GASP* their won't be any. Oh No? OH YES, and thank God.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Their wont be any, there aren't any old Pokemon in Isshu, which would make it seem that *le GASP* their won't be any. Oh No? OH YES, and thank God.
    So you dont want any evolutions of old pokemon? Well neither do i in a way but some urgently need some.

tkallab

Years
    To be honest I just don't like pokemon who are too weak to be used. So I made my epic list.
    Ones I really crave for are Spinda, Xatu, Quagsire, Ledian, Parasect, Crawdaunt and Octillery.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    To be honest I just don't like pokemon who are too weak to be used. So I made my epic list.
    Ones I really crave for are Spinda, Xatu, Quagsire, Ledian, Parasect, Crawdaunt and Octillery.
    Ah, yes, Spinda, natures biggest mistake (almost) It has so much potential but instead it got thrown into some ash.

tkallab

Years
    ...He really should have like 5264 evolutions, one for every pattern. Each with its own unique moveset. Haha, we wouldn't have Black and White before 2014 that way. XD
    I also actually really want the Magcargo evo, just because of the epicness. I used to play pokemon when I was little, and then team Rocket beat my strongest pokemon, and I would choose Slugma, and it 1HKO'd the Rocket's pokemon, and Slugma would become a lv 244 Magcargo, haha.
    So yeah, also Magcargo.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    i want a farfetch'd evolution its just too normal
    and i also want a dunsparce evolution.
    I basically want an evo for pokemon rarely used or noticed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I want an Absol evolution (O.O) this will be really one of my favorite pokes
    An Arcanine evolution by trading (i saw a fanart that looks very good)
    As everyone, a Farfetchd/Sableye evolution

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I want an Absol evolution (O.O) this will be really one of my favorite pokes
    An Arcanine evolution by trading (i saw a fanart that looks very good)
    As everyone, a Farfetchd/Sableye evolution
    All of those sound cool, I want those four too but I don't think we will be getting too much evolutions this generation :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back