• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
  • I want a Mawile evolution or a Skarmory evolution

I want a Mawile evolution And a Skarmory Evolution

Last edited:

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • I don't get why people think Luvdisc and Mamanbō aren't related; sure, you won't have Luvdisc around, but why wouldn't Mamanbō be available even if it evolves from Luvdisc? It wouldn't be the first time that you find a wild evolved Pokemon but not its previous form. I can't recall any specific examples, but I know it's happened before in previous games... In any case, I think they're definitely related (it's too much of a coincidence that they're so alike and they have that whole Healing Heart thing going on; I'm willing to bet Luvdisc will have Healing Heart as an alternate ability in BW, and then when the BW remake is made, Ludvisc will be made available like it happened in Platinum with a few Pokemon whose basic forms weren't found in Sinnoh).

*shrugs* It all makes perfect sense to me. :>

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I would like a dragon eeveelution just to round out the special types. Other than that, I would like for rapidash to evolve, mainly because rapidash is the reason why I got into pokémon.

Also, some breeding based evolution as in something like this:

Breed female ponyta/rapidash with electric zebra, which hatches into a ponyta that evolves into rapidash and then (at level 50) into a fire/electric sleipnir-like pokémon.

Or, breed new seasonal deer pokémon with stantler, and get pokémon that evolves into a huge moose creature at level 50.

Would be fun. *Wistful*

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    another evolution for nosepass?

Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

maybe its just me but doesnt this pokemon look like another evolution for nosepass?

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Not really... And it was already confirmed to be a separate species. :P

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • It has nothing in common with nosepass except the color. And it looks to vicious for a nosepass evo.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Yes it does. the only thing that changes between Giratina is it's body grows longer and it's legs become spikes and it's wings become claws of some sort and that isn't an evolution of it.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Yes it does. the only thing that changes between Giratina is it's body grows longer and it's legs become spikes and it's wings become claws of some sort and that isn't an evolution of it.

i dont know though it does remind me of nosepass for some reason. not just the color though.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • im pretty sure it isnt any way related to nosepass besides being rock.
    plus most of the nose family actually has a nose...

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • i'd say Looking at the eyes and the Gem-y spike things
    i feel it looks closer to be related to Sableye
    but i highly doubt this since... well i just do =P

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    i'd say Looking at the eyes and the Gem-y spike things
    i feel it looks closer to be related to Sableye
    but i highly doubt this since... well i just do =P

well sableye is a ghost and i doubt a ghost would evolve into a rock typew

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I remember seeing an update on Serebii about a floating rock thing that looked like just the head of Gigaisu (how ever you spell its name). That's what first lead me away from it being a Nosepass Evo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back