• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    I know this has been said to death but absol needs an evo(it's still good but bad defenses)
    also:
    1. A dragon eevee evo
    2. A Brellom evo
    3. A swellow evo
    4. An alternative to Slaking for vigoroth
    5. A type of Gloom evo that is pure poison
    Okay let me stop here I could go on forever at this rate

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    ^I like your ideas except for Breloom and Absol lol

Also, also. A calf baby pokemon for Tauros/Miltank. It would evolve into either depending on attack and defense stats (Tyrogue much?)

Years
    ^I like your ideas except for Breloom and Absol lol

Also, also. A calf baby pokemon for Tauros/Miltank. It would evolve into either depending on attack and defense stats (Tyrogue much?)

I don't think you could get around doing a gender-based evolution in this case, since all Tauros are male and all Miltank are female.

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Only two I can think of:

Lapras - Pre-evolution that's effectively a small baby Lapras without the shell on the back. Water
    Farfetch'd - Evolution that's a ninja-esque follow-up that's a bit bigger and has a more cooler looking stick. Normal/Flying

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't think you could get around doing a gender-based evolution in this case, since all Tauros are male and all Miltank are female.

Why not? All Wormadams are Female, and all Mothims are male. A little Calf Pokemon who'll evolve into Miltank if female or a Tauros if male isn't too far out of the question. I quite like the idea.

I would like to see an evolution to Rapidash. Perhaps a pegasus Pokemon. Delibird also needs an evolution, along with Jynx (this way the little trio of Electabuzz, Magmar, and Jynx can all have a pre-evo, and an evolution). Some of the other ideas that have been said above have also been good (Gloom evolution that is pure poison, for example.)

Years
    ok they should make:

1. epic dunsparce evo, like tyranitar on roids
    2. a pre evo of tauros/miltank similar to burmy. male one= tauros female= miltank
    3. even more bad-ass male version of Kangaskhan
    4. ghost/ground/rock/steel eeveelutions
    5. mr mime or pinsir evo, or a lapras baby form

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Scizor can evolve with a Diamond coat (lol)
    A Skarmory evo would be pure awesomeness
    A gender base pre-evolution of Touros and Miltank
    A Hearcross Evo
    and more Eeveelutions
    Like Steel and Dragon and Fighting in fact get all the types Muhahahahahaha

Thunderpunch

Pokemon Master
    Years
    one thing I DO NOT want is for any old pokemon to evolve involving a level up. Because if I have a 100 Muk for example, and they make Muk evolve when leveling up while knowing a certain move, it basically means I'm screwed, because I can never evolve my 100.

But I would like Muk and Tauros to evolve. Also Tropius

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
    Pachirsu or however its spelled, I would never use it but it needs one.
    Pinsir too, dark/bug would be smug, and Mawvile is deserving one too.

Esmas

General
    Years
    I think Rhyperior, Magmortar and Electivire need evolutions ♥

Lame joking aside, anything that doesn't look epic enough needs an evolution.

ahungryhamster

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    As long as they keep new baby forms of existing Pokemon to a minimum, I'm fine with just about anything.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Absol Evo: Abantoir a Mixed sweeper With flying or dragon Type. Evo at Lv 55
    Scizor Evo: Scyrex: Get rid of that pesky 4x weakness to fire make it a dragon type. Evolved by trading with kings rock.
    Scyther Pre Evo :Scythor : Make an old classic poke be the one with 4 Evos!
    Eevee Evo: Fliweeon: Make A Darn Eevee Flying type! What if i wanted to have a team full of eevee Evos, but with no fly!

That is it.
    Are you on drugs? Scythor, scyther, scizor and then scyrex? You're not allowed to talk anoymore

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

Bro, obviously the game does not care about changing genders.

Azurill---> Marill gender switches say it all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back