• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Still haven't had the motivation to RNG the Krokorok. Dream World comes out tomorrow, and I won my Chlorophyll Leafeon on Pokemon.com playing the game for Dream World Pre-release. Will learn Egg Abuse, and then do that to breed Magic Bounce Espeon, because I didn't win it.

treecko0

Carpe Diem
    Years
  • Still haven't had the motivation to RNG the Krokorok. Dream World comes out tomorrow, and I won my Chlorophyll Leafeon on Pokemon.com playing the game for Dream World Pre-release. Will learn Egg Abuse, and then do that to breed Magic Bounce Espeon, because I didn't win it.

I thought it was delayed/posponed so serebii says.......
    I got a Flareon at first then restarted and got Unbreon <3

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I got a Flareon at first then restarted and got Unbreon <3

Yeah, blade just told me :(
    I got flareon first time too. I hate Guts on it though, why not give it like flamebody or something useful.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

The Global Link site is, but you can still play the game and get your desired Eevee evolution. However, when Global Link does launch, you'll no longer be able to get an Eevee evolution.

I got flareon first time too. I hate Guts on it though, why not give it like flamebody or something useful.

Guts on Flareon is amazing. However, it's not its ability that is holding it back, it's his movepool. Hopefully, and doubtfully, he will get Flare Blitz in Grey.

Also, I got Espeon. And out of the seven evolutions, Flareon, Espeon, and Leafeon are really the only ones with useful abilities.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • The Global Link site is, but you can still play the game and get your desired Eevee evolution. However, when Global Link does launch, you'll no longer be able to get an Eevee evolution.

Guts on Flareon is amazing. However, it's not its ability that is holding it back, it's his movepool. Hopefully, and doubtfully, he will get Flare Blitz in Grey.

Also, I got Espeon. And out of the seven evolutions, Flareon, Espeon, and Leafeon are really the only ones with useful abilities.

wtf mate how do you get one? D:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    wtf mate how do you get one? D:

1. Go to the Official Pokemon website and register.
    2. Then play Play to Befriend a Pokemon.
    3. Collect as many of the falling orbs, to the corresponding Eevee evolution that you want, as you can.
    4. After beating four levels, the game will randomnly pick an Eevee evolution from the orbs you collected.
    5. Click yes at both prompts if it's the Eevee evolution you want, no if you want to try for a different one.
    6. Wait for Global Link to launch.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • 1. Go to the Official Pokemon website and register.
    3. Collect as many of the falling orbs, to the corresponding Eevee evolution that you want, as you can.
    4. After beating four levels, the game will randomnly pick an Eevee evolution from the orbs you collected.
    5. Click yes at both prompts if it's the Eevee evolution you want, no if you want to try for a different one.

Thanks. That was a pain in the ass to get -____-. I had to find a mouse to make it easier

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • Lol, yeah. Which one did you get?

I got the same as you i think, espeon. Imo he has the best(most annoying) ability out of all. Though leafeon did seem appealing, not a fan of sun teams. Hopefully we can RNG DW, it would make things a hell of a lot easier.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • 1. Go to the Official Pokemon website and register.

Great... and here I am with three e-mails, two of which are seldom used.
    Not that interested in them personally as I like DW Xatu more than DW Espeon. Might go for Vappy if I go for it at all. Doubtful. I'll just DL PO again if i want DW Eevee experience.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    yeah, you all (namely blaQk) know I love sun teams, so i'll probably run an in game wifi sun team with this leafeon.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Apparently you can RNG Dream World pokemon, I don't know how to go about it since I've never used the Dream World yet.

Skapocalypse

Im back! :3
    Years
  • Apparently you can RNG Dream World pokemon, I don't know how to go about it since I've never used the Dream World yet.

After you befriend them in the dream world, they are sent to the forest in the entralink in your game. Im assuming they're interact able. I dont really know how to RNG , but Im guess one you hit whatever you have to hit, and do whatever you have to do, you can just interact with the pokemon.

Detox

I wanted Espeon, but I kept getting everything BUT it so I stuck with Leafeon. I sorta wanted Vaporeon though because its an ass to kill in rain with Rest and Hydration.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    After you befriend them in the dream world, they are sent to the forest in the entralink in your game. Im assuming they're interact able. I dont really know how to RNG , but Im guess one you hit whatever you have to hit, and do whatever you have to do, you can just interact with the pokemon.

Well it doesn't really matter how you obtain them so long as they just don't "appear" in your pc box. You can RNG wild, stationary, and gift pokemon like wondercards from the pokemart. I've also heard that RNGing them is a little different in the timing aspect.

Deino
    Lv. 1
    OT: blaQk
    Ability: Hustle
    Nature: Timid
    Egg Move(s): Dark Pulse
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31

Big thanks to TwilightBlade for her daddy Deino and her multiple explanations on how to check my delay.

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • Well it doesn't really matter how you obtain them so long as they just don't "appear" in your pc box. You can RNG wild, stationary, and gift pokemon like wondercards from the pokemart. I've also heard that RNGing them is a little different in the timing aspect.

Deino
    Lv. 1
    OT: blaQk
    Ability: Hustle
    Nature: Timid
    Egg Move(s): Dark Pulse
    IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31

Big thanks to TwilightBlade for her daddy Deino and her multiple explanations on how to check my delay.

good stuff. Seems like a pain to RNG breed. Ill just wait till non-cgear comes out lol

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    good stuff. Seems like a pain to RNG breed. Ill just wait till non-cgear comes out lol

It's not that bad if you have good parents. I just had to have a hex-flawless Dark Pulse Deino though. :P

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I've taken a long hiatus from breeding/trading Pokemon since my DS couldn't connect to our internet, just getting back into it now and have a few questions.

I was wondering if it's possible to move Pokemon from games like Diamond onto White?

Are people trading Pokemon from previous games for Pokemon on the newer ones? Like making 2 seperate trades, one for a Pokemon and fodder on Diamond, and one for fodder and the other Pokemon on White?

How are people breeding on B/W now? I used to be very lazy and breed everything with a Ditto but now I don't have that luxury so I'm assuming it's done the normal way with compatible group Pokemon.

Thanks for your help!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back