• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Can't please everyone

Heartgold/Soul Silver had the best touch screen layout and the game didn't hold your hand
    It is the game I sink the most time and energy into completing (100+ hours on average)

Replace Pokeathalon with the PWT, give it ORAS's graphics and I'd consider it the best Pokemon game ever

Years

I think i enjoyed going too Johto region then i did the Kanto region it was just much more diverse also i got lost quite a bit along the way i'll never forget struggling with the Goldenrod gym.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • It's about appealing to who you're talking to (i.e. Vespy).
    Well if you're trying to sell to them, sure, but if it's an honest recommendation to an acquaintance then generally it's better to go into more detail. After all, the concept of doing whatever you want is pretty vague. You can do whatever you want in Minecraft and you can do whatever you want in Elite Dangerous- but that really just means you have a certain amount of freedom, it doesn't actually indicate or imply what you're capable of.

I mean, nothing against Elite Dangerous, but if you want them to buy the game and enjoy it it's better to talk about what the game does well rather than saying something that can apply to many things and describes very little.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Goldenrod was a complete joke

Spam Sand Attack (Or Mud Slap), Growl and Leer, then hammer that cow with Rock Smash

Years

Can't please everyone

Heartgold/Soul Silver had the best touch screen layout and the game didn't hold your hand
    It is the game I sink the most time and energy into completing (100+ hours on average)

Replace Pokeathalon with the PWT, give it ORAS's graphics and I'd consider it the best Pokemon game ever

My BF wants this so bad kek

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back