• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

Another one I can think of is Little Busters... Well one version of it anyway. Which I played until I learned that apparently there are sex scenes in it. Don't ask how I didn't know this beforehand, please.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I actually wasn't aware of that before just now. Never struck me as the erotic kind.

Probably since, from what I remember of the anime, there's a reasonable number of male characters in the main group and all the girls are fucking tiny.

Last edited:

Yukari

Yeah I didn't exactly know that until I played it. And really I was surprising like the game actually had a good story and interesting characters and it felt like they just shoehorned sex into it.

...Yeah.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Eheheh, all VNs are eroge until proven otherwise.

What kind of H game has hours of gameplay before a sex scene?

...what kind of H game has hours of gameplay period?

Lots of them, because there are a number of Eroge that have a big emphasis on story.

Many of those same ones only have sex in there either as a reward or to give to the feeling of legitimacy.

Well, gameplay, not so much. But reading, sure. Because remember kids, not all VNs are video games.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Nope, Alice's outfit is intentional. May be fanservice, but as far as she's concerned it's both practical and effective.

It's never explicitly stated what the reason is, if I recall, but it's pretty easy to gather by the end.

Lotus from 999's design is pretty similar in the fanservice area, but her design's also justified for reasons that she explains herself.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Wow, Orph, you seem hell-bent on making yourself as miserable as you can...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

People seem pretty quick to use the term "fanservice" when it comes to anything with nudity involved, I've noticed. That's... not necessarily how it works.

Silly examples that my Teekyuu-infected brain can comprehend:

• Receiving Kanto starters in XY = fanservice ◯◯◯
  • Horo being naked in Spice and Wolf != fanservice ✕✕✕
  • Teekyuu = fanservice ◯◯◯

With Alice's case I've no idea, because I don't know for what purpose they gave her that design. From what Macho says, it seems there's a sound reason down there somewhere. Personally it doesn't really strike me as that fanservicy, because in a game like that, it doesn't feel like the fans are looking for that kind of 'service'.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

With Alice's case I've no idea, because I don't know for what purpose they gave her that design. From what Macho says, it seems there's a sound reason down there somewhere. Personally it doesn't really strike me as that fanservicy, because in a game like that, it doesn't feel like the fans are looking for that kind of 'service'.
I see what you mean, but I think it comes down to a gray area, really.

For a good example...there's a character from "My Wife is the Student Council President" who has large breasts- really large. Them being large is part of the story and part of her character, but they jiggle when she moves and people "play" with them in completely unsexual ways. They exaggerate the size to get the point across, and it works really well, actually, but it, again, reaches into that gray area.

Alice is similar in that regard because they could have chosen a different desi-...oooh, actually...maybe Lotus it the better example here, considering...

Poki, you said you haven't played 999, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back