• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't really sleep ever. I stay up for a few days in a row and then hibernate for 18 hours get up and repeat. Such is my life. I feel bad when I sleep because I feel like I'm wasting so much time that I could be putting towards doing something productive. Although I never do anything productive. The most I can say I do is draw and write now that I don't have my tuba or guitar to practice anymore.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I actually had my first cup of coffee that I actually liked a few days ago! Granted, it was mostly milk so that's probably why. I'm not big into traditional coffee, but iced or flavored coffee like from Starbucks I can't resist. I just had a mint chocolate chip creme coffee from a coffee shop called Biggby, and it felt like I was drinking mint chocolate chip ice cream, essentially. Delicious.

Energy drinks scare me, though. I had one once when I was working a long shift and it didn't do anything as far as waking me up or making me feel alert, I was just tired and jittery.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I made coffee this morning and then realized my coffee cup is in the car and I didn't want to go alllll the way out there so I didn't have any coffee and now I'm dying

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I no longer have a coffee pot or coffee because my dad doesn't like coffee and my mom stole our coffee pot when she left. So. I am pretty miserable most afternoons when I wake up.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    You know, until I started living with two pit bulls I never empathized with Eustace from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Now I do, every single day.

Stupid dog!

Sleep? As much as I want to at the moment, I doubt I could. Too much pent up hyperactivity that causes me to jolt back and forth every bit or so. Not to mention I'm just in a swamp of disappointment right now, not that it's helping…
    I take that back! I just slept for 15 hours straight. I think it was my mother's air mattress that did the trick – this futon is horrible o.O;

Also, that awkward moment when you try to quote and hit edit instead >__>

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've got a terrible sleeping pattern right now. :/ I stay up until 3AM and sleep until 11AM. It sucks. I need to adjust it, haha.

I have never had coffee, aside from frappucinos or things like that. I also avoid energy drinks, so all my coworkers always wondered how I was awake at 6AM to open the store when they couldn't even get out of the house without their Rockstars or coffees. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    GUYS TODAY SUCKS.

My schedule is all weird already because my boyfriend's here, I spilled balsamic vinegar on my work clothes, my boyfriend broke his phone, my work computer is completely borked, urghhh.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hahaha I don't live a posh lifestyle. Just posh relative to what I was living before! I did buy a new set of dice and a dice bag today though :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    ???? What? I don't understand

I'm not sure what there is to understand?

On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

I already had this set and I bought a matching black and white set with a steampunk bag. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    All of my dice sets are bland as heck. But at least I use a crown royal bag to hold them.

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Wood dice? Do you have pictures? I've never seen a wooden die o-o

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I lost about half of them because my sister and I were horrible with keeping up with things, ergo she didn't really care and I had a method to my madness which was disrupted by my mother's occasional cleaning which displaced anything and everything of that sort.

About 5 or so years ago the above misplaced more than half of the dozen or so I bought, and a few years ago I had one left which has since been lost. They were really nice :s

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back