• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

We also recently had a high-profile shooting in Santa Barbara, despite the fact that we have the strictest gun control in the country.

Eat it, libs.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
We also recently had a high-profile shooting in Santa Barbara, despite the fact that we have the strictest gun control in the country.

Eat it, libs.

Come on, the rules were just reposted. Be nice, and don't tell millions of people that you don't know to eat it.

My boyfriend's from San Diego so I plan to go back there once he graduates. I'm pretty excited honestly.

Years
San Diego is probably the city I'd visit in the summertime if I ever took a vacation to California. The weather there is just beyond perfect for me, especially considering it's along the coast and it's a place for me to cool off from all the hot Florida weather.

Sir Codin

Santa Cruz also has a nice boardwalk, but mind the pot smokers...for...whatever reason.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You guys will looooove San Diego. It's an amazing city. Downtown, Little Italy, SEA WORLD. Best city ever. :)

Sir Codin

San Francisco is also nice to visit every once in a while, but mind the traffic. People are insane.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
D'aw, this title :( :( I still have school for 3 more full weeks. Oh goodie!

Yaaay, people coming to visit Cali :) Hope you have a nice time!

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
My roommate really wants me to move to San Francisco with him. He used to live there, he loves it. I want to leave Ohio..but..y'know..

Fun fact: One of the most searched things on Google in California is Pokemon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My roommate really wants me to move to San Francisco with him. He used to live there, he loves it. I want to leave Ohio..but..y'know..

Fun fact: One of the most searched things on Google in California is Pokemon.

Well you have to get out of Ohio. That place is toxic.

Years
School gets out next week for the public school system in my area.

The San Fran Bay Area is another place I'd also like to visit.. just to see if I can find the locations of all the tech companies lol and to take pictures of the fog at the Golden Gate Bridge

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I don't get out til next week.

And you should definitely move to cali. Middle america is suck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Come on, the rules were just reposted. Be nice, and don't tell millions of people that you don't know to eat it.

My boyfriend's from San Diego so I plan to go back there once he graduates. I'm pretty excited honestly.

So much better than living in stupid Jersey. Booo Jersey!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So much better than living in stupid Jersey. Booo Jersey!

Well either way I wouldn't go back to Jersey haha; if I didn't end up in San Diego, I was looking at Seattle since AT&T HQ and all. Plus I already have friends there!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Colorado Springs is absolutely beautiful. Amazing cowboy skies with mammoth mountains at your doorstep, not to mention all the military you could ask for. On the benevolent days we get rain, if you're lucky the mist will expose the facade of Cheyenne Mountain, and often times the clouds like to dance with Pikes Peak. The only big downside is it's so dry. :/

Sir Codin

The Sierra Nevadas are also a great place to visit. Very beautiful in the winter and one of the best places around to go skiing. Really, go anywhere in California and it'll be a nice vacation spot. Except Amador County. Nothing to do there except bowl, watch movies, and hate Republicans because...well...Republicans.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Colorado Springs is absolutely beautiful. Amazing cowboy skies with mammoth mountains at your doorstep, not to mention all the military you could ask for. On the benevolent days we get rain, if you're lucky the mist will expose the facade of Cheyenne Mountain, and often times the clouds like to dance with Pikes Peak. The only big downside is it's so dry. :/

You had me at "Colorado".

ashton-kutcher-laughing.gif

Sir Codin

Kelso was the second worst character on That 70's Show.

The worst was Donna.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I need to watch more That 70s Show I think. If only I wasn't so into Friends atm haha.

(Also is this a summer DCC or a "school is ending" DCC? If that makes sense. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back