• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    That signature O.o wtf....

Anyway it's clear that the manliest age is 12! (puberty is growing yo)

You mean mine? Isn't it cool?

I don't mind clothes shopping tbh. My aunt makes it more fun since we get lots of food and she's fun to talk to. I really need more shorts for the summer (I have like 3/4 pairs that I like wearing and I'm bored with them) so hopefully we go shopping with her again soon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Shopping for cute things is fun. Especially online where I can window shop foreverrrr.

Years
    I dislike it when I have to stretch my clothing.. for one, it can ruin the design on the shirts, which is something I have always disliked seeing after having to stretch it :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't generally stretch out my clothes.

except for pantsu

Years
    I haven't had to stretch my clothes out recently either, but that's mainly because I've been buying clothing that's one size larger than me to feel more comfortable.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I've been a size medium for years now so I really haven't had to stretch out my clothes. Or if I know it's gonna shrink a lot, I'll buy a size bigger.

Years
    My clothes stretch only after I've worn them, and before they're washed then they go back to their normal size. Main problem regarding my clothes would be that (1) my black leggings are constantly losing their colour, and (2) my waist constantly gets smaller, and that means having to buy new shorts every summer >>;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I had a bad habit of stretching out the collars on my tshirts when I was in middle school because I would always pull on them. Now however, only my undershirts stretch out because I wear them a lot or work out in them. :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I had a bad habit of stretching out the collars on my tshirts when I was in middle school because I would always pull on them. Now however, only my undershirts stretch out because I wear them a lot or work out in them. :p
    Well that escalated quickly!

@ Raine, your waist gets smaller, don't complain ;;

Years
    @ Raine, your waist gets smaller, don't complain ;;

But, my mom yells at me every time I add to my never ending closet because she takes all the old clothes that I never wear anymore XD I basically have every single size of pants out there at this point.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    But, my mom yells at me every time I add to my never ending closet because she takes all the old clothes that I never wear anymore XD I basically have every single size of pants out there at this point.
    And here I am with piles of clothes I don't throw/give away because I hope I'll shrink and fit into them one day again xDD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Story of my life is a pile of jeans that are all too small for me right now.

Years
    And here I am with piles of clothes I don't throw/give away because I hope I'll shrink and fit into them one day again xDD

Are you trying to lose weight or...? o.o Regardless, if you are, clothes are the best indicator of your progress rather than a weighing scale. I haven't weighed myself in probably over a year, and because of that, I haven't felt any pressure to lose a certain amount of weight. Just enough to fit into my old clothes c: My mom's tiny enough to fit into my elementary school clothes for crying out loud; she wears them as pyjamas XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Story of my life is a pile of jeans that are all too small for me right now.
    I HEAR YOU SIS.

@ Raine, yeeeah... Well, I should :p Not making a huge effort I suppose. I kind of like food and don't like exercise, bahahah. Not that it's bad yet, I just put on pants sometimes and realize #nope

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My clothes stretched out cause my huge buff friend said he wanted to dress like me, and apparently he meant it, cause he was wearing my cardigan when I turned around, which was the sizes too small for him.

Never leave your clothes around drunk people.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Smalls fit nice and snug on me, and I feel comfortable in them as when I wear them my chest puffs out really nicely and the sleeves taper out so they show off my shoulders as well. :)

I absolutely love wearing black denim more than anything, and if it wasn't summertime I'd be wearing them with my black denim jacket (which is in need of a replacement). One pair has a nice pewter gradient fade around the knees, and another are really big from when I was a fat boy and has bleach stains on the thighs and holes worn in them. <3

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Smalls fit nice and snug on me, and I feel comfortable in them as when I wear them my chest puffs out really nicely and the sleeves taper out so they show off my shoulders as well. :)

I absolutely love wearing black denim more than anything, and if it wasn't summertime I'd be wearing them with my black denim jacket (which is in need of a replacement). One pair has a nice pewter gradient fade around the knees, and another are really big from when I was a fat boy and has bleach stains on the thighs and holes worn in them. <3

show us. show us your black denim jacket

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back