• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8293183

I think I'm starting to outgrow it, not to mention I need one with giant inside pockets (of which this has none). I was looking on Amazon for a new one, but that's not something you can really specify in a search, and you may not even know at all without pictures until you buy it. :/

I expected worse, honestly.

but yes, outgrow it. outshine it.

outdo it

Sir Codin

Your shirt shrunk in the wash because it's cotton...and yer dumb!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I buy clothes only if they're my perfect size; if they're too small or big, definitely won't be considering them, haha.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Half of my clothes are too big for me, especially my pants and jeans. Cortisone made me gain some weight and now that I lost it, I can't wear a lot of my clothes. I was skinny even with the gained weight, now I can't find jeans my waist size.

Years
    I only care about tracksuits and loose-fitting stuff when it comes to clothes. Yeah, I'm someone who isn't a serious fashionista plus I also despise jeans and denim.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Coming in on a new page I have no idea of the context of this but I'd just like to say that that's a really interesting factoid :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    In the summer I wear as little as possible.

Years
    I want to wear skirts now that it's so hot here but I have some bruises on my left leg from hitting against the table on accident. Waitin' for them to go away... any day now. tear

But as for shirts, I prefer tighter and longer shirts. I always have to pull mine down if they're not at least down to my hips.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Janna you can put makeup on the bruise!

Glameow

Purrrfect~
    Years
    I have a few skirts I don't mind wearing. they have an elastic waistband. Billabong or something...They're so light and comfortable

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back