• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Speaking of injuries, I've apparently been losing blood a lot somehow, since an hour or two ago I collapsed on the floor while hyperventilating after going up the stairs in my house. Afterwards and since I've been slurring a lot of my words and my right hand doesn't want to work, and sometimes my head won't want to support itself for a moment. It beats me why this is happening, but it really makes my chest hurt bad…
    And why are you not in a hospital right now...? o_o Dude, that sounds bad, get yourself checked out.

Years
    Don't want to scare you, but those symptoms sound a lot like the beginnings of something serious like a stroke; maybe even a potential myocardial infarction. I'm no doctor though, so you should definitely get yourself checked out by a professional as soon as you possibly can. On a lighter note, hope you feel better soon! Being sick in any way is always a bummer, especially during the summertime.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to feel like that sometimes. Then I realized that it wasn't my body being seriously wrong, it was my mind. Hehe. They were panic attacks. Once I learned to accept that I suffered from them, I learned to relax and ignore/control them and now I hardly ever get them and am (most of the time) a happier and less worried person. Yay me?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I used to feel like that sometimes. Then I realized that it wasn't my body being seriously wrong, it was my mind. Hehe. They were panic attacks. Once I learned to accept that I suffered from them, I learned to relax and ignore/control them and now I hardly ever get them and am (most of the time) a happier and less worried person. Yay me?
    I'd say yay you :P Now if only I could deal with insomnia like that.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    So I went to the ER and got my height/weight/vitals and got my heart photographed, to which it seemed normal. All the nurses were punctual but we waited over two hours for the doctor to show up and my mother decided we should leave. I told her that it was a bad idea as I limped out of the hospital but I don't think she thinks its serious enough to stay since she has to get up at 5 for work. She says she'll take me tomorrow to "play the waiting game".

Also I've lost partial control of my legs and can only do certain things with them, so I can't walk. I drug myself downstairs to get some lemonade out of the fridge and ended up spilling it everywhere after coming back up the stairs, so… :/

My mother absolutely refuses to take me to the ER again since they didn't see anything from my vitals when we were there (heh) even though my heart aches on and off and I get stabbing pains in certain arteries such as in my armpits, gut, and behind my knees. She's used up all her points so if she misses work again she's fired. Talk about crying wolf, eh?

And,y that my have something to do iwth it. Dunno for sure though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is it...kill? What?

I am drunk and making dinner B]

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Drunk cooking is one of my favourite things to do! It's so much more entertaining and whatever you make it comes out tasting awesome too.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    ITT: I learn that PC thinks I am incapable :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I used to do some drunk cooking when I was living in San Diego. Almost burned my food though. I was distracted by video games at the time lmao

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I don't wanna try my luck drunk cooking. First off, I suck at cooking. Second, I'm a klutz and managed to burn my foot sober, so I don't exactly have high hopes. One of ya'll should teach me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My food is out of the oven! It has to rest for 10 min or so but I made brown sugar garlic glazed pork tenderloin with a cinnamon/chili powder rub.

If you want to learn to cook I can help I just learned to cook and cooking is SO REWARDING because you get to eat your success

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I don't wanna try my luck drunk cooking. First off, I suck at cooking. Second, I'm a klutz and managed to burn my foot sober, so I don't exactly have high hopes. One of ya'll should teach me.

given the last i heard of you being drunk i would seriously not recommend that

...got any new stories for me? 8)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I didn't want to at your age either. I had opportunities and rejected them because I wasn't interested in it yet. :) Drinking is like sex - when you're ready there's nothing wrong with it, but if you start before you're ready then things go sour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back