• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    PC runs on my phone perfectly fine! It's sort of difficult to write posts and VM responses, though; they could take a lot of time.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm not a huge fan of viewing the website on my phone. I think it works okay, but it doesn't function well enough to browse and frequent the website like using a computer is.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    PC runs on my phone perfectly fine! It's sort of difficult to write posts and VM responses, though; they could take a lot of time.

I can get it to RUN fine, but the way the text is set up makes it so I either have to constantly scroll sideways over and over or have it squinty small to read, then the reply box text is SUPER BIG (the size I wish the regular text was), then if I click the notifications button and scroll to read them half the time it causes the notifications to disappear...it's not a good experience. Doable, but not good.

Years
  • I view PC from my phone often. When I'm going to practice or from practice, when I'm grocery shopping, usually anywhere that requires waiting; sometimes, I'm too lazy to get off the couch to the computer in my room, and just browse on my phone. It's obviously not as efficient as a laptop, but it's nice to be able to access PC wherever I am.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Not a fan of using PC on my phone, but lately it has become pretty convenient when I'm traveling and have no access to computer.

Sirfetch’d

I use PC on my phone quite a bit but for some reason have issues viewing private messages or at least replying to them haha. I usually just browse though and don't post from my phone as autocorrect really screws things over when posting 8D

Years
  • Autocorrect is really trivial for me. At times, it's extremely helpful, like when my hands are full and I can only type with like two fingers, and it autocorrects the jumble of incoherent letters into the words I actually meant to type. Then, there are times when I'm completely free, typing a message, and thanks to an accidental mis-click, as well as my lack for proof-reading texts, I send messages that make no sense D:

Sirfetch’d

I find it more annoying than helpful, especially considering it wont recognize a lot of the words that I am trying to type such as abbreviated words or names. Most of the time I have to completely redo what I've typed because autocorrect messed me up haha.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • tumblr_n801n3GfFk1swuch2o1_400.gif

She looks like a Pokemon and I don't know which one. Help me!! It's those eyebrows D;

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Lol I am. Like her arched eyebrows and nose remind me of a Pokemon. Especially either a new one or just the XY sprite of an older Pokemon. I'm thinking maybe Haunter...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    A wild Xatu appeared?

Also, ♥♥♥♥ taxes, and ♥♥♥♥ the system. >_<

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I think it might be Spritzee/Aromatisse. It's one of those things that I'll probably figure out much, much later. Or the Hollister logo...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • http://pdfpiw.uspto.gov/.piw?Docid=...&SectionNum=&idkey=NONE&Input=View+first+page

I was reading this for a bit, and read further that the compound exists in an ointment called Tetrasil, and in a pure liquid called Imusil. You can buy the ointment but there's little evidence of the latter even existing, and it got me to ponder the thought of chemically breaking down Tetrasil into Imusil and distributing it somehow. Even though chemistry isn't my passion, if it was this'd be something I'd feel so wonderful in doing.

I wish I could've told my uncle about this, in all honesty. It's date makes me wonder if he even knew…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back