• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One real pokemon!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Pikachu. Adorable as all get out, has the power to electrocute people, and can help me out in work. It would be fun to have one, since it's small enough to ride on my shoulder.

Years
    One real pokemon!

...possibly a snubble...

One real pokemon!

Poliwhirl?

One real pokemon!

zomg golbat ><

These are all so sad.
    https://www.funnypart.com/pictures/FunnyPart-com-pikachu_mouse.jpg

Pika one^

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Since it is only one, it would have to be Charmander!! I would train it till it became the Ultimate CHarizard!! But if it were two, I would also pick my Shiny Gardevoir, Aoi!! She is just to awesome!!

Lash

Years
    I have to say that Dragonite or Charizard would take the cake. They are both good with battles, and they have the ability to fly.

Sephychu

Moo.
    Years
    • :O
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Hmm, it'd probably be Arcanine. xD It's probably one of my favorite Pokemon out there. :D

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    some sort of flying pokemon that I could sit on the back of while it flew. ooh, or Rayquaza, because he's a flying dragon ;)

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    I'd get myself a shiny camerupt, reason?

It would be able to cause massive earthquakes, I could ride it and for shiny reasons would be becuase its black , my fave colour!

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Eevee, because I want to have a friend who can keep me company all the time!:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    For me, it would probably have to be Starmie or Teddiursa ;) Starmie would be able to give me the ability to Surf while Teddiursa, being cute at first, turns into the mighty Ursaring =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    i would go for ditto and make it copy keira knightly , i would get laiddddd

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I would probably choose Pikachu. It's one of my favorites, it's soooo cute and I'd be able to shock anyone I didn't like. xD

Back