• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One real pokemon!

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Chickarita or Buizel becuase it would be cool, to have then hang out with you ^^

Starly because it could evolve and fly me places

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • A Mew, of course. :3 It's very cute and functional as is (bouncy bubbles? Teleportation? Telekineses? Heck yeahz), plus it can change into any other Pokemon.
    I didn't think about Mew...that's a good one. I think I'd still like Pikachu though.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I would have a Charizard, I love Empoleon so much, Charizard is my second fav and I want it because not only is it badass, I could fly around on it's back :)

A Shiny or Normal one would be nice :) They both look badass ;)

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • Steelix or Crobat, definitely. These two are a few of my favourite Pokémon. On one hand, it'd be fun to go underground and explore, and on the other hand, it'd be equally fun to be flying in the air and have a nice view of the world below.

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I'd pick Mew. He's adorable and very playful, and he can transform into any other Pokemon, to boot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'd pick Mew. He's adorable and very playful, and he can transform into any other Pokemon, to boot.

Hm. Think you meant Ditto. Sure, Mew can do any move... but Ditto's the one with Transform.
    I'd probably go for Eevee or Pachirisu. Eevee's cuddly and Pachirisu's cute! And who doesn't want an electric squirrel, come on?^^

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    wow, tough question... my first choice would be mewtwo though. by his powers i could fly and manipulate people. just like my teachers and stuff so i could get outta school when i wanted to. he can make people forget things... oh and i could actually understand him through telekinesis! ^_^

otherwise i would pick a shiny umbreon, a typhlosion, entei, charizard or an absol. just cuz they're so cool like that!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    1 and only 1 PKMN only..?
    Then I would wish to have Eevee by my side, for it is a very cute PKMN and I would love to hug it. We could walk around the park, or he could sit on the head when we travel or go to school.

I do wish PKMN were real though, then life would be complete. =3

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I wish I had Daakurai. I think I would choose that Pokemon even if I would be offered all the others.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'd probably have to with Pikachu. It's small enough to ride on your shoulder, and pretty powerful. <3

Twilight.Shadow

Dayrise to Daybreak
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2007
    haunter or umbreon...umbreon could be my constant flashlight x3...and haunter..well, nobody would mess with me ever again! xD

Back