• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • To be honest, this entire "breaking in and rescuing the HR commander" thing has been almost certain death from the start. He's very scared and stressed about it. It's an honest miracle he's going to survive.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey Lu, I'll have my SU up soon, I hope. I just need to confirm. Is the Commander like second-in-command, and is the General the leader? Also, can I get a sum up of what has happened so far, so I can be amply prepared for the RP? Thanks.

Years
  • From what I'm guessing there's also a little plot with Jack; He's supposed to get captured(done) and then interrogated and tortured, losing an arm in the process. Then my character (Jeff Bennings) goes, recuses him, and escapes.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Name: Hector Arcturus

Pokemon Species: Arcanine

Personality (one paragraph): Young he may be, Hector is intelligent, and is often said by others to be mature beyond his age and talented to boot. He takes the role placed upon his seriously, never one to joke around in many situations. It has been years since anyone has seen Hector smile. He won't waste time talking idly, as he isn't one for small talk. If others wish to address him, he gives them only what attention he feels the topic is deserved. Hector never begins a conflict, and can keep his emotions in check. Nevertheless, Hector is fair. He gives everyone the same treatment and same chance. He doesn't play favorites.

His hatred for humans, although well-masked, is still when known among many. He has had bad past history with them.

History (one paragraph): Hector was under an owner for quite some time as a Growlithe. It was the best times of his life. He loved his human partner and his human partner loved him. However, one day, his human and Hector were captured by Team Rocket. His human partner tried to free Hector, but died in the process.

As a few years passed, Hector had to endure the pain of serving as a slave to Team Rocket. When the rebellion happened, Hector took his chance to escape, coordinating with the other enslaved Pokemon to come up with a plan. His leadership among the captured Pokemon was shown and known as they escaped from Team Rocket and joined the rebellion. It wasn't long before people started putting his name up for a higher position because of the way he handled himself before. He eventually accepted a higher position, and continued to rise up. Eventually, he was given the position of Commander, and there he stays, trying to overtake humans.

Appearance (a few sentences will do. any special birthmarks or something? anything special?): Hector is a typical Arcanine, but has a tattoo embedded on his shoulder. He had gotten it once he joined the PokeRebels. It is an emblem with a lion roaring, representing freedom.

Role in PR (Commander/General/Member/Spy): Commander

Password: Fight

Moves (max of 6): Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Blast Burn, Aerial Ace, SolarBeam, Wild Charge

Others: (anything not mentioned above?) Hector sees no way to coexist with humans anymore. For him, it's either liberty or death.

Last edited:
    Years
  • After reading my SU again, a thought popped up; What exactly happened to Canalaves human residents after the attack anyway?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Silence is getting annoyed with Khufu. She doesn't like long waits XD

Edit: Hey, rusty, you couldn't really still have your flamethrower... I took all your weapons and devices off you. That includes the flamethrower.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Wew...finally finished with the SU. Let me know if it's alright.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Great! Now I just need to make sure I have the story straight. By the way, where do I start/ Like what area or city? And what important is going on there right now?

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • You should start from Canalave, the Base of the PR. There, your previous Commander has been murdered, there are 400 Pokemon on the drawbridge for the meeting, and Jack AKA me is running around in your base.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alright, I'll make my first post. I really don't know what anyone else is doing, so let me know if I made a mistake.

Years
  • My character is currently wandering around the PR base, looking for Jack(and assuming he is the only free survivor other than himself). He's very scared and it's almost certain death for him, TBH.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I'm getting really annoyed with being ignored... rusty, I removed ALL weapons and devices meaning you didn't have your flamethrower so in other words you couldn't have melted the ice.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'm getting really annoyed with being ignored... rusty, I removed ALL weapons and devices meaning you didn't have your flamethrower so in other words you couldn't have melted the ice.

Perhaps we should wait for Aura to decide how to proceed about that? It seems he made too many posts afterward about him already free...

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • I edited my post to say that the flamethrower was in my boot. Sorry I forgot to mention it here.

The Boot is a super secret hiding place :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back