• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
  • Arcaray (sorry rusty), in your last comment, you said that the rest of the people would have to take the apache. An Apache is an assault helicopter that can carry sometimes two people, and both are the pilots. Unless you plan on having the soldiers sitting on the missile pods, then the only reason the apache would be on it's way to Jubilife at all would be to provide air support.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Zapdos, I know what an apache is, but I've also summoned transport in the form of Air Force cadets, I was just merely voicing all possible options :)

zapdos926

Years
  • Sorry Rusty. >_<

Actually, I'm starting to like the idea of riding a missile... That would be fun as hell XP I got that part with the air planes. You know what would be cooler though? Bell Huey's. *Russian accent* I kill all beasts with big machine gun. No chance is stood against the might of the Red- I mean Human Republic Army! Now, who took my vodka? I need to sober up before shooting anything...

BTW, Arcaray, I plan on having you wake me up when the airplanes arrive. I am currently asleep int he loading area. If you forget, or I happen to not wake up from the sound of airplane engines, your sniper is MIA... Or maybe FAB (Forgotten At Base)

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • that's a lotta posts! :)

keep it up guys, keep the RP alive! Best Rookie RP of July here I come *dances* man I wanna post but I gotta go again. i'll post three hours later.

well I guess the problem's solved :) any questions or requests? remember if you wanna add some devices or if you need some permission, post it here for me to approve/decline it

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • what's with that question, Superv? :P

once again, nice job with the RP :) it'll be better if you state where you are at the start of the post though, since things will get confusion :)

let's start that 'habbit'...now :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    It's just he dropped a few hints in his posts right now, and I'm half Russian, so I was just wondering. :D

Hey, you're copying RHCP. :p

By the way, have you already decided how the battles, like the one coming up, will end, or will it be based on the quality of the Commander's and other's tactics, or is this just apart of the story?

zapdos926

Years
  • No, I'm part Norwegian (And proud of it. One of my more annoying friends actually called me Norwegian as a nickname). I've just played too much CoD World at War and Zombies. I've always seen Russians with a kind of dark sense of humor and their accent goes perfectly with it. :)

also, my last post will most likely be my last until the pokemon actually invade or unless some one comes to the roof to talk to me

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • @ Superv

I am? xD and as for the outcome of the battle, that's what the OOC thread's for! At first I wanted to pick the winning side by looking at their posts (the one with the highest quality will win), but then it's not really fair. It'll be better if you people can discuss the outcome. If you can't, i'll decide for you.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    No, I'm part Norwegian (And proud of it. One of my more annoying friends actually called me Norwegian as a nickname). I've just played too much CoD World at War and Zombies. I've always seen Russians with a kind of dark sense of humor and their accent goes perfectly with it. :)

also, my last post will most likely be my last until the pokemon actually invade or unless some one comes to the roof to talk to me

You're part Norwegian? Cool! I was just in Norway like a week ago!

Lol, I suppose they are. (Russians)

zapdos926

Years
  • Oh please, as much fun as a draw would be, how often would that actually happen. In a real battle, the soldiers fight until the last one dies or one army retreats, and if both armies retreat for an attempt at a draw then the faction who owned the city first remains victorious, or if the city is leveled, the opposing faction is victorious. I don't see how there could be a draw, and I'm not trying to be mean (if that's how im coming as) I'm just pointing it out.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • If PR win, Jack would have an ample reason to fire me! Sadface.

If we decide that PR win, at least let their numbers deplete almost as much as ours! :P
    It should be a close call, regardless of the overall winner.

zapdos926

Years
  • @supervegeta The vikings shall rise once more! *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice* Get to the long boat!

Oh, and BTW, in Soviet Russia Toilet pee on you

The HR shall march to victory! No matter the cost! we will kinetic strike the city if we have to!

zapdos926

Years
  • With your own troops in it? Bad commander, no cookie or extra munitions for you! ^_^

I've also been playing too much EndWar, so Kinetic Strikes and Thermodynamic Warheads make sense to me... Well, I guess the warhead is more or less a nuke... Oh well. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back