• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
  • In pokemon Odessy two we were told to post a theme song for our character. It could be any song you liked as long as you thought it fit the character, I loved the idea so I decided to find a theme for Mandel too.

so here they are

Mandels theme

Mandels battle theme

Mandels theme at the beggining shows his childishness and innocence and then later on it shows the sadness and hatred that changed him forever.

The battle theme shows how Mandel doesn't want to fight but he feels he has to anyway.

I would love to see you guys chose themes for your characters as it really helps others to understand the nature of your characters. So I hope as many of you as possible chose a theme and maybe even a battle theme if you want :)

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Hehe, bringing the theme trend into War eh? Hm, okay I've got a Theme for Wade.

I think it describes Wade pretty well. It's doesn't sound overly diabolic, and it doesn't have a strong upbeat either. I think it's somewhere in the middle. The OST lets you see what's going on in Wade's mind, as it's very complicated. Help the HR? Stay at Lydia's side? Betray the PR? Fight to his death? Take care of his mate? Bring his son with him and escape? This song properly exposes his mind....This is the music of his mind, his mind full of mysteries and dilemmas....behold, Wade's inner theme.

Enjoy! AND LISTEN TO IT! AT LEAST FOR THE FIRST 1.5 MINUTES. the good part isn't at the first 30seconds.

I've got two themes ready for Wade's son, which will be the Main Character in the upcoming SEQUEL. His name is Nocturne, and he's a male Zorua. One is his normal, happy-go-lucky side, and his theme will have a good upbeat, not to mention soothing and joyful melody. He's young, and he's together with a few friends, not knowing much about the world.

The second theme suits the late RP Nocturne, which is a little different compared to the early Nocturne. This OST is the one with the highest and most powerful melody, but it's mostly on the bright side, and it doesn't sound evil. The OST gives people a heroic and adventurous feeling, and sounds a little more mature than the first theme. Comparing to Wade's theme, this one is a tad more cheerful, but has a tad more strong than his, and I guess you can picture him after listening to the music.

Wade's Theme (it's actually my fav among the three :) )

Nocturne's Early Theme

Nocturne's Late Theme

Strongly recommend you to listen to all three. Listen the first, then imagine Wade standing in the middle of both sides, thinking of a possible solution, the problems and obstacles ripping him apart like a tug-o-war. Poor Umbreon *sniffles*. It's the saddest compared to the other themes.

Then listen Nocturne's early theme, and imagine a young, teenage Zorua with a bunch of friends and pals, jumping around on the field, exploring the wild, having so much fun together...sometimes including a little mischief.

Then listen to Nocturne's late theme, an evolved, mature, not to mention good looking Zoroark, standing on top of a hill, looking around, enjoying some quiet time. Then whe the enemy comes, he dashes forward, slashing them apart with extreme speed and accuracy. Then he dashes from tree to tree, the city he's heading to right in front of him, adventure and quests filling the air....a new enemy, a new mission waiting for him....

After all this, I have a question for you good readers and listeners. after listening to Wade's theme, do you feel how pitiful he is? xD lol. Oh and the most important question. After listening to the two Nocturne themes and judging by those two, what kinda person do you think he is? answer and explain. If you answer, I promise I'll accept your next reasonable request. And you might have an advantage in the sequel if you answer well....hehe

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    lol, the PR command is kind of inactive.. Rumble is thinking of taking over once again!xD

anyhoo, where the heck are you guys going, Oreburgh?

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
  • Hey guys, i'm "back". What that means is that I will once again haunt your nightmares. Anyways, I now have a full-time living location and a steady occupation, I have set up my living facilities, which includes a computer. Forget the jibber-jabber, I would like to reserve a spot as a Human member.

Name: Antonio "Tony" Clemente

Personality:
    Tony is compassionate, but only for people and meanings close to him. Otherwise, they can be considered not important to Antonio. Antonio is always willing to fight for what he believes in, which has brought him into the war. Antonio is valiant and will put the needs of others before his own needs. Tony is very caring for those around him. But of course, that is only his good side. On the other end of the spectrum, Tony is brash and violent. Even mentioning going against what Antonio supports will put him in a dangerous protection mode, where he only thinks that he is doing good for those around him. Antonio likes to shoot first and ask questions later, which has gotten him into trouble in the past. He is very intellectual, especially in the combat tactics field. Antonio does not trust others easily, but once they have earned his trust, Antonio will protect them with his life. Although brash and violent, Antonio still follows the Mafia's code of Honor.

History:
    Antonio Clemente was born in Pastoria City,Sinnoh. Tony grew up like any other kid, wanting to be a Pokemon Trainer. Antonio spent time idolizing Pastoria's Gym Leader, Crasher Wake. When Tony was 11, he received his very first Pokemon, a him. Antonio cherished his Mudkip, training it and making it fit for battle. Unfortunately, Antonio's Mudkip was stolen from him at age 17. Not knowing where to turn now that his Pokemon was taken from him, he turned to crime, the Sinnoh Mafia to be precise. Antonio began taking small jobs for the Mafia, eventually working his way into the Sinnoh Mafia. Antonio rose up the ranks of the Mafia due to his "acquired skills" that he has earned, eventually earning him the position of caporegime. When the war broke out, The Sinnoh Mafia took their own war.

Appearance:
    [OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

Role: Member, but not officially

Password: Fight

Others:

Weapon:

-Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine gun
    - Colt M1911 Pistol
    - 4 M67 Fragmentation Grenades
    - Combat Knife

Done. Tell me if anything is wrong.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • tsk tsk nobody answering my question about the themes? Remember, the best answer will have a HUGE advantage in the next Sequel, and it even make you godlike...

The one who answers the best will have a LOT of advantages here and there, like a Premium RPer of the Roleplay. YOU DO NOT WANNA MISS IT :D

I'm hiding a lot of secrets. But I'm sure if you win, you'll have much more fun and power....

IF YOU DON'T ANSWER, HOWEVER. YOU WILL HAVE A LARGE NUMBER OF DISADVANTAGES IN THE SEQUEL, SO DON'T CRY IF YOU'RE BEING 'PUNISHED'.

@Jumbo that's better, you are accepted.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • After all this, I have a question for you good readers and listeners. after listening to Wade's theme, do you feel how pitiful he is? xD lol. Oh and the most important question. After listening to the two Nocturne themes and judging by those two, what kinda person do you think he is? answer and explain. If you answer, I promise I'll accept your next reasonable request. And you might have an advantage in the sequel if you answer well....hehe

Sigh... ok I'll give it a shot... Considering this is not the type music I like this makes it really hard for me to do.

Question #1: Not really...
    Question #2: despite the fact you already answered this in your own post... First song: Naive, upbeat, cheerful, and most of all innocent I just that is the impression of the type music/tune it is so.
    Second Song: Still upbeat, but a tad more serious. I see it as he has faced reality of war a little which has removed his more innocent/naive side, but kept the upbeat element. Also it adds a bit more heroic flair so... he desires to be a hero and is optimistic/hopeful of being the hero to save the world or protects those he loves (or something like that).

Honestly this how answer my questions and I will power you up is a bit... silly in my opinion but I'm not the GM/OP so I'll play along.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I will, I just don't currently have the time to listen to them, why do u think I have a random HU(Hollywood Undead for all you un-cool people :D ) song from the American tragedy as a place holder for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I think my SU got over looked :\
    Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    lol, the PR command is kind of inactive.. Rumble is thinking of taking over once again!xD

anyhoo, where the heck are you guys going, Oreburgh?

PR Command isn't inactive...Hector actually did something, for once.

I'm doing you a favor, Lu, and moving the story along.

Ah, I see people are doing my theme idea from Odyssey. :)

Here's Hector's Theme

Here's my answer to your theme question, Lu.

In the first theme, it felt as though there was a young Pokemon without a care in the world, someone who had everything he thought he wanted, and all the time to have as much fun as he needed. The music is very upbeat, and that leads me to believe so is this new character gonna be, at least in the begninning. The second song is a bit different. It still has a somewhat upbeat melody, leading me to believe the character is still very "animated" and impulsive, but also has some sort of responsibility as well, as if he's carrying some sort of "weight" on his shoulders, like a mission or something. The second song, to me, seems to detail that journey, and the path and hardships he might have to get there, but still he will endure, and keep going, no matter what, with that same, upbeat attitude he had at that young age.
    there.
    that's my analysis.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • After all this, I have a question for you good readers and listeners. after listening to Wade's theme, do you feel how pitiful he is?
    I guess... To me the music does sorta give a bit of... I'm not sure of the right word for it... not exactly depressing... but close to it maybe.

After listening to the two Nocturne themes and judging by those two, what kinda person do you think he is?
    The first theme sounds heroic and maybe even somewhat dreamy. The second one is a bit hard to explain... It's like he's searching for something perhaps, and he's sad but determined.

I always hate doing this sort of thing. Makes me feel like an idiot XD

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    O_O that suits Rumble alright...

lol, I know right?

"If I was in world war 2 they'd call me SPITFIREEEEE"

Hey guys, i'm "back". What that means is that I will once again haunt your nightmares. Anyways, I now have a full-time living location and a steady occupation, I have set up my living facilities, which includes a computer. Forget the jibber-jabber, I would like to reserve a spot as a Human member.
    Name: Alex Bryant

Personality:

History:

Appearance:

Role: Member, unless something better comes along

Password: Fight

Others:

Weapon:

-Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine gun
    - Colt M1911 Pistol
    - M72 LAW Rocket Launcher
    - 4 M67 Fragmentation Grenades

I'll finish it soon.

Hey, glad to have you back on mate. :D A human who likes squishing Pokemon is always welcome to the PR.. p:

I'm having trouble thinking of a theme (Probably not a good sign), so for now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtA9FMKKmsw (Temp)
    I'm curious, what theme would other people give me?

What about Superman's theme?!

or is it too overrated? lol

PR Command isn't inactive...Hector actually did something, for once.
    I'm doing you a favor, Lu, and moving the story along.

Ah, I see people are doing my theme idea from Odyssey. :)

Here's Hector's Theme

I meant the Pokemon in Oreburgh are quite inactive without anyone in lead!

Epic theme btw ^^

Where will be the next battle though?

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • I guess... To me the music does sorta give a bit of... I'm not sure of the right word for it... not exactly depressing... but close to it maybe.

The first theme sounds heroic and maybe even somewhat dreamy. The second one is a bit hard to explain... It's like he's searching for something perhaps, and he's sad but determined.

I always hate doing this sort of thing. Makes me feel like an idiot XD

hey that's a pretty nice answer. actually that's what I wanna hear :) Indeed the first theme sounds heroic and dreamy, and the second one is rather hard to explain...'searching for something perhaps, and he's sad but determined.' is exactly what I'm feeling. It's a actually an excellent answer :) Everyone has to answer my question tho :D those who have good answers will have a large advantage in the sequel, and those who don't answer....bwahaha *smirks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back