• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • Kay guys, been gone for just one measley day. PC break, ya know?
    Summary please?

Also, I'll go look for a theme for Abe.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hehe, bringing the theme trend into War eh? Hm, okay I've got a Theme for Wade.

I think it describes Wade pretty well. It's doesn't sound overly diabolic, and it doesn't have a strong upbeat either. I think it's somewhere in the middle. The OST lets you see what's going on in Wade's mind, as it's very complicated. Help the HR? Stay at Lydia's side? Betray the PR? Fight to his death? Take care of his mate? Bring his son with him and escape? This song properly exposes his mind....This is the music of his mind, his mind full of mysteries and dilemmas....behold, Wade's inner theme.

Enjoy! AND LISTEN TO IT! AT LEAST FOR THE FIRST 1.5 MINUTES. the good part isn't at the first 30seconds.

I've got two themes ready for Wade's son, which will be the Main Character in the upcoming SEQUEL. His name is Nocturne, and he's a male Zorua. One is his normal, happy-go-lucky side, and his theme will have a good upbeat, not to mention soothing and joyful melody. He's young, and he's together with a few friends, not knowing much about the world.

The second theme suits the late RP Nocturne, which is a little different compared to the early Nocturne. This OST is the one with the highest and most powerful melody, but it's mostly on the bright side, and it doesn't sound evil. The OST gives people a heroic and adventurous feeling, and sounds a little more mature than the first theme. Comparing to Wade's theme, this one is a tad more cheerful, but has a tad more strong than his, and I guess you can picture him after listening to the music.

Wade's Theme (it's actually my fav among the three :) )

Nocturne's Early Theme

Nocturne's Late Theme

Strongly recommend you to listen to all three. Listen the first, then imagine Wade standing in the middle of both sides, thinking of a possible solution, the problems and obstacles ripping him apart like a tug-o-war. Poor Umbreon *sniffles*. It's the saddest compared to the other themes.

Then listen Nocturne's early theme, and imagine a young, teenage Zorua with a bunch of friends and pals, jumping around on the field, exploring the wild, having so much fun together...sometimes including a little mischief.

Then listen to Nocturne's late theme, an evolved, mature, not to mention good looking Zoroark, standing on top of a hill, looking around, enjoying some quiet time. Then whe the enemy comes, he dashes forward, slashing them apart with extreme speed and accuracy. Then he dashes from tree to tree, the city he's heading to right in front of him, adventure and quests filling the air....a new enemy, a new mission waiting for him....

After all this, I have a question for you good readers and listeners. after listening to Wade's theme, do you feel how pitiful he is? xD lol. Oh and the most important question. After listening to the two Nocturne themes and judging by those two, what kinda person do you think he is? answer and explain. If you answer, I promise I'll accept your next reasonable request. And you might have an advantage in the sequel if you answer well....hehe

In three words:

Heroic, in, love. XD

I NO CARE ABOUT ADVANTAGES!!!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well, for Nocturne's Early theme, it looks like a pretty good song for an upbeat, happy-go-lucky, innocent Pokemon. But, I'm not good at that, so I'm really not sure. Just my opinion.

In Nocturne's Late Theme, I guess he is still the same upbeat kid, but now more serious about the upcoming war, ready to battle for his kind, like he valiant father. Like above, my opinion solely. I'm not good at themes.

Well, since you're gonna be playing the kid, can I guess that either Lydia, Wade, or both are gonna die in the end? Meh, just a guess~ xD

Now, GIMME DAT ADVANTAGE xD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • @zapdos- Do you think you could edit your last post? Silence hid in the bathroom before Mark opened the door and Lilac is off wandering in the house somewhere so you couldn't have seen them yet.

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
  • Hey guys, i'm "back". What that means is that I will once again haunt your nightmares. Anyways, I now have a full-time living location and a steady occupation, I have set up my living facilities, which includes a computer. Forget the jibber-jabber, I would like to reserve a spot as a Human member.

Name: Antonio "Tony" Clemente

Personality:
    Tony is compassionate, but only for people and meanings close to him. Otherwise, they can be considered not important to Antonio. Antonio is always willing to fight for what he believes in, which has brought him into the war. Antonio is valiant and will put the needs of others before his own needs. Tony is very caring for those around him. But of course, that is only his good side. On the other end of the spectrum, Tony is brash and violent. Even mentioning going against what Antonio supports will put him in a dangerous protection mode, where he only thinks that he is doing good for those around him. Antonio likes to shoot first and ask questions later, which has gotten him into trouble in the past. He is very intellectual, especially in the combat tactics field. Antonio does not trust others easily, but once they have earned his trust, Antonio will protect them with his life. Although brash and violent, Antonio still follows the Mafia's code of Honor.

History:
    Antonio Clemente was born in Pastoria City,Sinnoh. Tony grew up like any other kid, wanting to be a Pokemon Trainer. Antonio spent time idolizing Pastoria's Gym Leader, Crasher Wake. When Tony was 11, he received his very first Pokemon, a him. Antonio cherished his Mudkip, training it and making it fit for battle. Unfortunately, Antonio's Mudkip was stolen from him at age 17. Not knowing where to turn now that his Pokemon was taken from him, he turned to crime, the Sinnoh Mafia to be precise. Antonio began taking small jobs for the Mafia, eventually working his way into the Sinnoh Mafia. Antonio rose up the ranks of the Mafia due to his "acquired skills" that he has earned, eventually earning him the position of caporegime. When the war broke out, The Sinnoh Mafia took their own war.

Appearance:
    [OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

Role: Member, but not officially

Password: Fight

Others:

Weapon:

-Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine gun
    - Colt M1911 Pistol
    - 4 M67 Fragmentation Grenades
    - Combat Knife

Done. Tell me if anything is wrong.
    SU finished. Let me know if anything is wrong. I'm excited to be back. :)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • All really good themes! I'd say something about each one but that would take forever. X_X

But Aura, I really like Mandel's battle music. o: Its like, peaceful in a unique way. I could see him battling w/ the music~

@ Nocturnal
    - Haha, I like the name. xD I'm glad you finally decided on something. Are we gunna be rivals after all...?

If anyone wants to know, my new character is going to be an Eevee named Lilah. I don't have much of a theme for her yet, but her personality is going to be...interesting. Not as friendly as Lydia, sadly.

ANYWAYS

Here's Lydia's Themes, if anyone wants to see them. Their more upbeat than some of the music on here...but w/e. xD

Lydia's Theme (Lyrics included)

Lydia's Battle Music (Normal Battle)

Lydia's Alternate Battle Music
    (Fully-Heated Battle w/ 1 direct opponent)

Well, since you're gonna be playing the kid, can I guess that either Lydia, Wade, or both are gonna die in the end? Meh, just a guess~ xD

Now, GIMME DAT ADVANTAGE xD

>_> ...maybe...

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Wait...DeepImpact, I thought Oreburgh was a city still managed by humans. :/

Somebody tell me if it's not.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Uh, you're the GM, Lu, it's kinda up to you, LOL.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Wade's gonna survive!! :D

so when do you guys want this RP to end? one more battle? two more?

Well a part of me wants it over now, but at the same time I would like to get some closure on my current characters.

Also tomorrow through sunday I will not be able to post most likely. Work and girlfriend...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • lol, I just joined and its already over? Wow Im late. There better be a sequel.

There is that is what we are discussing... should we just end this one now and start the second one or finish this one up and then start the next... Personally I think some closure will be nice but I feel like to some degree some people are losing interest since we already know this one is ending and how it will end. I could be wrong but its just a feeling.

Also I will not be able to post until sunday...

JumboShrimp if you want one of the Ravagers you can RP training in it (What is a Ravager you ask? Look back a few pages and see... its cool)

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • I know it's up to me but i wanna know what you guys think. Now, maybe there should be one last battle, and let's wrap this RP up with an ending post. The last battle will be in Sunnyshore, which, the humans will have their hands on an atomic bomb, and the Pokemon side can summon a legendary Pokemon, probably groudon (said by vegeta). Only vegeta can summon though.

PR units, group up after everything's fine, and discuss about the finally battle. let's make it a good one.

HR units, get back to your freaking Sunnyshore HQ and prepare a defensive plan.

the PR will charge into Sunnyshore, but the humans aren't gonna let them win the fight without doing anything. They fire the atomic bomb...and boom.....

okay, now group up and start a meeting, both sides.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back