• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka and Penguinpal6's Tournament Thread

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Read and you will find out. Oh adn by the way, if I'm awesome and you are the complete opposite of me I believe that means you suck lol.

I guess your right. I'm not going to argue, sign me up, do i select a certain team?

Name: Kyle

Friend Code: 4983-1744-0527

I will be of absence for i beleive the next week or two, if the tourtment starts bfore then, take me off the list and start.

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Don't be so sure we are going to battle ooka. Remember, i might not even be here when the tourtment starts.

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Then wait you will ooka, wait you will.

Oh and PS, i should tell you team is kinda sucky, and you have Ev trained Yanmega with sleep clause, so i won't stand a chance, you could be waiting a long time ooka ^.^

Years
  • I must know you from somewhere if you know that but oh well, I hardly ever use that thing anymore so don't tell me my team is sucky. I really have no yanmega in my team anymore *** hole.

Years
  • I am really tired of this guy, he should just give up. If he thinks I still have a yanmega then it must be someone realtivily old. I got rid of that thing a while ago. I only used on occasion.

!!SoUlEaTeR!!

I'll Break You & Eat Your Soul
    Years
  • Calm down Ooka you dnt want the mods to close this. You want me to deal with him ill quite him

Years
  • You can if you want, although I don't think he is a real battler, just someone who doesn't like me that came in here and found someone they could campare themselves as the opposite to.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Do you know him?

OK, back on topic, we need more people, I suggest everyone puts this in their sig.

I suggest everyone starts training now. I have my team done 0.0; Just need to level up.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • If I can get my Wi-Fi up in time, then I may want to join this.

^ I'm not sure on how possible it is to get it up by then, but I'll try!

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    OK do I have to do a demo?

Name: Mike

FC: 1547 2413 7124

OK, I think we shouldn't post pokemon to make it more exciting(and fair).

Prize 2

BTW this is really me.

And oh, Banned Items, almost forgot

Name: Naruto. (Yeah, i copied it from the show "Naruto").
    FC: (Getting Wi-Fi Adapter on my Birthday Augest 8 of this Month, then i'll be able to check my Friend Code).
    Prize 1. Edit: Btw, i have a secret pokemon with a secret Nature, but i'll tell you it's good with Flawless Iv's in two Stats.

Years
  • Name: Naruto. (Yeah, i copied it from the show "Naruto").
    FC: (Getting Wi-Fi Adapter on my Birthday Augest 8 of this Month, then i'll be able to check my Friend Code).
    Prize 1. Edit: Btw, i have a secret pokemon with a secret Nature, but i'll tell you it's good with Flawless Iv's in two Stats.

Which team do you want to be on *points at the small amount of members on magma*.

Back