• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [ORAS WEEK] Day 5: RELEASE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • [insert cool and fun banner here]

HELLO PC! So, it's been a long, long road to this point. The reveals have been heart wrenching, giving us extensive cases of nostalgia, and throughout the summer I daydreamed about this game and how amazing it will be. Well, the time has (almost) finally come. There are are t-minus FIVE DAYS before the release of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! With that in mind, I (rather spontaneously) decided to hold a mini week-long event for you guys. I'm very busy this week with tests as next week is my vacation off of school, so I won't be able to be on much, so while I do get the time, I'll be facilitating these fun little day-long events! Sorry for getting this one up so late - I hadn't decided on what exactly to do, but now it's all set in stone. I do not know what the prize will be, but at the end of this five-day span, I'll count up the points and whoever has the most will be earning something cool. You get a point for completing a challenge, which will be announced each day until Friday! I hope you're ready for some fun.

Previous Challenges [Finished]
    Spoiler:

DAY 2 IS STILL OPEN FOR SUMBISSIONS UNTIL TOMORROW 11:59!

CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST RECENT CHALLENGE

Members with 3 points:
    Spoiler:

Members with 2 points:
    Spoiler:

Members with 1 Point:
    Spoiler:

Members with 0 Points:
    Spoiler:

HAVE AT IT! Use this thread to comment about how amazing this idea is, how glad you are for my existence, how excited you are about ORAS Week, or my strikingly handsome looks. Your response (may) earn you bonus points. :-)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Even though it looks like flygon isn't getting that mega, like I hoped, I'm super hyped for ORAS, especially with all the legendaries that'll be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Even though it looks like flygon isn't getting that mega, like I hoped, I'm super hyped for ORAS, especially with all the legendaries that'll be available.

Okay so, if you read the post it actually says to PM me your guess so that you don't spoil it for the rest of the people guessing. You get a pass this time, so you'll still be able to have your one guess, so PM me what you think it is by using this link.

Years
  • It stumped me for a bit, but I managed to figure out what it was and I just sent my answer in. Good luck to everyone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    I sent you my answer. Good luck to everybody!

I'm on Spheal Clicker at the moment. What's your high score so far? Mine's 880,000.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I've sent in my answer hours ago haha.

Also, what is this Spheal Clicker I need to get on my laptop soon.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I sent in my answer a while ago, also I'm curious how this clicker will work. I currently have gotten to 4,000,000,000

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh, I suppose I'll join in on this.

Years
  • I'm not PM'ing an answer because honestly I can't even make an educated guess, but as far as spheal clicker...

Well...

I have 634,293,744.4 smiles. Obviously that number became outdated the minute I screenshot it, but uh..yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back