• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orochi cupTourney

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
Years
  • ok.well that just leaves Charlie and Air.B which means next is 1 round corner final

Master_Beaver vs the winner of charlie vs air.B
    and
    Richard Steel vs Chibi

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    Ah crap, i hear this guy is good :( PM me when you can fight.

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
  • Ok I am just waiting for Air.B to get on for us to battle.

What will happen if he/she does not show?

Ryu Hoshi

Years
  • Ok I am just waiting for Air.B to get on for us to battle.

What will happen if he/she does not show?
    If they dont show within a resonable time frame there disqualifed

Ok the secound round will also commence along side the first round.so here are the match's for people participating in round 2

Liaison Hero vs champev

shinybreloom vs rellyms

zero love vs Legacy

law07's opponet to be Determind...

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i up i was catching some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    whats ubers = im a noob

*~Redemption~*

The Avatar of Pokémon
    Years
  • me too...i woke up 10 minutes ago. I guess im waiting for my opponent to wake up XD.

ubers are most legendaries, and wobbofet for extreme unfair stats and sometimes moveset. Wobbofet will reflect everything back at your sorry self, And The legendary dragons, birds, mewtoo, well you know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    I will be facing Liaison Hero so get ready and PM me qhen you wanna start things off this is my first tounrment and i am pretty nervous so dont brag if you win thanks.

Ryu Hoshi

Years
  • Law07:its comming from somebody around the battle stadium

rellyms:your Opponent is shinybreloom

Richard Steel:ok you make the finals and qualify for the championship round

Legacy:you advance

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • I will be facing Liaison Hero so get ready and PM me qhen you wanna start things off this is my first tounrment and i am pretty nervous so dont brag if you win thanks.

Haha, I certainly won't brag, it would show non-sportsmanship and that I have no humility. This is my first tournament as well. And I'm more scared that you are.
    Shinybreloom beat my friend outside the tournament a while ago... I'm scared of him too xD

And... a little of topic but

Mia > all other KoF characters. ^^

Sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    Lol UH OH i have played shiny breloom and I wiped the floor with him using my ubers and legendaries but i think i would stand good chance of ebating him with my normal team and I hope I win

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Honestly, most of us can't stand up to a team of ulti pokemon... try a match against him whith regulars you would extensively train like the rest of us and try again, I'm sure it'd be much harder to beat shinybreloom. I'm assuming you're following protocol and NOT using ubers and legendaries in this tournament.

Back