• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out Of Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
Years
  • The One Who Makes Stampedes was sharpening his horns by rubbing them against a tree. The bark peeling away like the skin of an onion. Pauseing for a momento to change horns The One Who Makes Stampedes sees a trainer through the brush. Beside it are several cages with other pokemon in them.

He could not sit by and allow this to take place, none deserved to be caged nor enslaved. Letting out a low snort and grinding a fore hoof into the earth the tauros charges forward towards the trainer.

The earth begins to quake with a massive rummble and a cloud of dust rises from where The One Who Makes Stampedes runs. Without regard the tauros stomps down upon the Houndoom that was sent at ham and then impales the trainer with his horns trowing its body into the bushes.

Then calming down, the tauros turns to the cages and with a quik kick of a hoof and a twist of a horn the cages broken and the pokemon free. Having aided The One Who Makes Stampedes begins to walk off.

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    a trainer spoted me and said wow a dratini there rare right and we started the pokemon battle

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • ((( My post wasnt too violent with the impalment nearly killing a trainer, is it? wild animals are dangerous...so are pokemon right?)))

The tauros makes his way into a clearing with lush green grass. Lowering his head The One Who Makes Stampedes begins to feed upon the fine grass.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
  • Name: NaKu
    What pokemon are you?:Vulpix
    Personality:Born leader, lazy, impatiant
    Loves:Food
    Hates:Cages and Pokeballs
    Mother:Ninetails
    Father: Pikachu
    Other things:Has a unusual color of fur(blue) and can use electric attacks

I woke up in a cave just outside the PC headcourters. I was crying do to the loss of my parents. Picking up the sent of something delicious i had to follow. I saw a fire with a pig roasting on it and no one around. I walked up to the fire and grabbed the pig and all of a sudden i was trapped in a huge net struggling to get out.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Lightning
    What pokemon are you?: Pichu
    Personality: brave, funny
    Loves: food, battles
    Hates: troubles
    Mother: Pikachu
    Father: Raichu

I was walking around and then a trainer with cages appeared, "woa , a pikachu , I always wanted one, go Pidgeotto!" said the trainer, he threw a pokeball and a pidgeotto appeared and he started to attack me...."oh crap, another trainer" I used thundershock and defeated the pidgeotto.

Last edited:

shrty55

Years
  • A Trainer came out of the brush and said, "Ahh sweet a rare blue vulpix what a catch."
    I tought to myself mabey this trainer will take me too my parents so i stopped struggling.

shrty55

Years
  • The trainer put me in a cage next to other pokemon when i noticed we were going in the opposite direction than were my parents were taken. I used flamethrower on the bars hoping to melt them but they were to strong and my fire is weak from lack of food. I said " Only if i new some attack to teleport me out of here." In the cage next to me was a very old looking alakazam. He said " I can teach you many of my psychic attacks and hopefully u can free us."

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    i used wrap attack then watergun then i used watergun again then he threw a pokeball at me I easaly escapde and the n i used tackle attack on him then dove into the water
    and found my parents under water to.

shrty55

Years
  • I learned many skills from the pokemon in the surrounding cages i learn psychic attacks dark attacks ground attacks and i already new fire and eletric so i was coverd there. Teleporting for the first time was complicated i did land outside the cage and on the ground but a really long ways behind the cart full of cages. I used my quick attck to catch up and used Psychic to open all the cages. We all attacked the trainer and escaped.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kakari stoped waving her arms and there was a bright light then she was outside of the cage. "Now if you be a good little Eevee I'll let you out too."

shrty55

Years
  • I traced the tracks back to the cave in which i was staying. I was searching still for my parents deep inside the cave but found no sign. On the wall was something extremely shiney and i wasnt quite sure what it was. I said to myself, " My mother told me something about a firestone that made her evolve into a ninetails."

shrty55

Years
  • OCC: What y man that sux i was meant to believe in the series about any pokemon can learn all moves so y change it in this and vulpix can learn psychic attacks and ground attacks dark attacks and even electric attacks (well mine on my game for fire red can and i didnt use cheats i got it fomr ninetails and pikachu)and thats what was taught to it so y and i havent figured out which ones they were yet k

IC: I couldnt get the firestone out so i waited and waited until i thought of and idea. It didnt come but as i stared at the firestone i heard a noise outside of the cave. I ignored it. It turend out to be a few trainers with many pokemon trying to find a shelter for the night. They say me there and said, "Hey there little fella what are u doing in here all alone." I didnt even stop looking at the stone. One threw a pokebal at me i knocked it away with my tail. They when wondered y i was staring at the wall.

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • OOC: This is my RP by the way. Actually only reason I put this rule is to be fair to others and if Vulpix can learn all that attacks it can't learn that quickly and stop swearing.
    Rules:
    1. no swearing
    2. When other people tells the ideas and it's bad don't say, that idea sucks or go to hell that idea is rubbish! Just say you don't agree and why or you will be kicked out.
    3. no spamming
    4. Don't insult other people.
    5. no evolving until you reach the last city or you are good enough to evolve.
    6. don't swear or booing at this rules.

shrty55

Years
  • OCC: BUt vulpix can learn those moves and i didnt swear swearing involves cuss words like the fbomb and fine if u want it that way i quit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back