• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Out Of Childhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
Years
  • ((((I am lost, are we all supposed to do our own things or work with eachother to free our captured parents?? Cause Im confused with each ones own plot and not relly interaction...)))

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kakari sat watching the Eevee. "Doesn't look like that stuff tastes good. You know I could get you out. All ya have to do is say please."

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
  • (((Hey 1313666 and Alana, in my first post It was my intent that I was interacting with the trainer who captured you two...that is why I am lost...)))

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: I already started , I didn't continued 'cause I was lost, but here I am!

ic: ((as 1313666 said almost everybody was in cages)) I ran away from the trainer that tried to capture me, after one mile I saw other pokemon in cages

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Kakari almost laughed then she waved her arms and Skip appeared beside her. "Come on lets get out of here." She said running in the opposite dirrection.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back