• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • You guys are assuming I'm giving you weapons right off the bat. :P Maybe Garner's Sporting Goods is already occupied? ;)

And welcome back, Nec. :)

And you're assuming I didn't expect that. I've been thinking about means of stealthy entry since we have no equipment to assault it.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Guns are awesome! They lead to tender conversations. I'll just have to make sure Alex gets over her depression first... Erm I didn't mean suicide, I meant she seems to have offended a certain ex military man whom seems like he wouldn't hesitate to trim the herd. GG Gimme,good character, I look forwards to butting heads again in the future xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You guys let me know when you want a new story post. :P If we just wanna splinter off a bit and have some interactions inside our shelter bedroom, we can do that, then call it a night and I'll prepare us a post.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • If anybody wants to interact with Dennis, it is assumed that he is inside the shelter room now, still trying to sleep but couldn't.

I couldn't write a post just saying that so you know. :)

Arsenic

Years
  • Klippy, I've been wondering. What month or at least season is it in the RP?

Oddball_

Years
  • Damn your American seasons ;)

It's strange to think that while December is cold and dark here it's hot and bright somewhere else. And July being the opposite... Peculiar. Kinda puts the your views on the world in a different light...

Welp thank God I'm American and won't have to adjust. Hell I'm even West coast... Klippy you spoil me to much xD

Years
  • It's strange to think that while December is cold and dark here it's hot and bright somewhere else. And July being the opposite... Peculiar. Kinda puts the your views on the world in a different light...

Welp thank God I'm American and won't have to adjust. Hell I'm even West coast... Klippy you spoil me to much xD

Thankfully most of my RPs that use real places have used northern hemisphere locations, so I'm used to it by now and don't have to adjust much. It can still feel weird sometimes though xD

Arsenic

Years
  • I went to the other side of the world in December. Weird as hell coming back wearing an Australia tank top while its -20f outside. Not my best planning...

Luckily I live in the same type of environment as Washington so I know this inside out

Oddball_

Years
  • Ukiah, and Pendleton, are eastern Oregon. North eastern. After Pendleton are we heading to Walla Walla? (Just looked everything up on a map lol.)

Oddball_

Years
  • Why would he head there? Sound like a dead end little town

Actually Walla Walla is a city, not to mention the next city on the route connecting Ukiah and Pendleton. Screw it lets go north to Canada! Nothing exciting ever happens there! (I'm sorry if I offend any Canadians, but you know it's true! Ask That one guy on YouTube, Matt Santaro.)

Arsenic

Years
  • Canada during the apocalypse. No change. lol

I'd be down for going to Canada some time during the RP. Or Florida. Or to take my character home

Back