• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Years
    I don't want our characters to be overpowered from the go. If they can get weapons so quickly, it will make things too easy for the story.

I agree about the bags. By your strength attribute, I suppose it would be good to have bags to fit the realism of the story. I'll make sure to add that in or you all are welcome to pick bags up to carry items in. :)

I agree with you there, I just wanted to establish that no looters were armed.
    I hope however that I get to get Timothy armed again in some fashion soon since he lost his stick haha.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I agree with you there, I just wanted to establish that no looters were armed.
    I hope however that I get to get Timothy armed again in some fashion soon since he lost his stick haha.

The two looters Mark encounter were armed with knives, but he barely escaped. :P And maybe soon, haha.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Ah... Damn. Sorry bout the toy store...
    and should I have an NPC explain everything to Alexandra. She probably would freak out if she woke up in a weird place.

Years
    Aww man, this looks cool... But complicated and time consuming. I also don't understand how to join. Hope I'm not ruining the RP with this post, sorry!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ah... Damn. Sorry bout the toy store...
    and should I have an NPC explain everything to Alexandra. She probably would freak out if she woke up in a weird place.

Yeah! Go ahead and use Kin to explain the situation. :) I hope you enjoyed your intro!

Aww man, this looks cool... But complicated and time consuming. I also don't understand how to join. Hope I'm not ruining the RP with this post, sorry!

This roleplay is closed to sign ups right now and I am not sure when I will reopen them, but the signup guide is on the first post if you desire to join later on! And you're not ruining it. This is an out of character thread meant for discussing the roleplay.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Welp, I guess the guys to Home Fixin went ahead of introductions.

Anybody who wants to join Dennis to the supply run? We can do introductions.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Welp, I guess the guys to Home Fixin went ahead of introductions.

Anybody who wants to join Dennis to the supply run? We can do introductions.

If people add intros into their stuff, I'll go back and edit mine to include those intros and conversations, if I am able to. I just wrote mine, but Mark did introduce himself to Cooper (and Michigan), as well as Dick Remly in the shelter the previous night when he gave them blankets.

And Necrum has joined your supply run side! Shoot him a note and see. :D

Years
    I've just omitted introductions from my post since names can be picked up without any real former introductions. As McGregor gets to know people a bit better he'll start friendships/feuds etc more "officially" and then I'll do posts more or less dedicated to those interactions.

Is it okay if I have McGregor use a plank of wood from the parts he collected as a weapon until he leaves the store (again)?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've just omitted introductions from my post since names can be picked up without any real former introductions. As McGregor gets to know people a bit better he'll start friendships/feuds etc more "officially" and then I'll do posts more or less dedicated to those interactions.

Is it okay if I have McGregor use a plank of wood from the parts he collected as a weapon until he leaves the store (again)?

Yeah. I think Mark threw toilet paper at one of the looters. Or at least I originally wrote my post with him throwing a roll. ;D

jombii

Years
    I guess I'll just have to let Necrum and others to speak up. I couldn't flesh out a post with just a simple reply to Necrum. :)

Years
    Just spoke to Klippy and he asked a question I should probably answer to all of you
    McGregor is currently only using his last name and will only switch to his first once he develops more personal relationships. Something he developed through his careers.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    I posted a small it about Alex ending up in the food store. She attracts the attention of several Walkers, so if anybody wants to be a hero just edit their post or whatever and I'll add that too mine, if not I could woek up some clever way for her to escape, perhaps pushing down the shelves to make Zombie pancakes? Or just repeatedly bash them with an apple?
    Personally a fan of Apple bashing.
    (I'm joking if you haven't caught on xD)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Just spoke to Klippy and he asked a question I should probably answer to all of you
    McGregor is currently only using his last name and will only switch to his first once he develops more personal relationships. Something he developed through his careers.

I was going to have the same apply to Hawke, actually.

I'll finish up my post soon today btw klippy. Just couldn't muster the though early in the morn

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I was going to have the same apply to Hawke, actually.

I'll finish up my post soon today btw klippy. Just couldn't muster the though early in the morn

No worries! I'm not in a rush to get replies exactly and since we're on the weekly updates policy from this post on, hopefully everyone will be able to reply with the week time frame.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    We've got a lot of people that need to post still, but we're only a few days into the week, so it'll hopefully pick up. :) If need be, Mark will run back in and get captured. Haha.

jombii

Years
    Will be having my post up somtime this week. Sorry, I'm dealing with something heavy right now, acads-wise.

omg guys why are we not talking with each other? :(

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Will be having my post up somtime this week. Sorry, I'm dealing with something heavy right now, acads-wise.

Maybe try VMing some of the others at the store and see if they want to chat with Dennis. They might see that quicker than this thread. :(

jombii

Years
    ^I should try this one out. Plus, activity seems to have stalled? Or is that just me?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years

Yeah I feel very isolated in this RP so far. I know it's just starting but I'm still not digging the feeling of just acknowledging other people exist but avoiding them other than that, that this RP has so far.

Back