• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    ^I should try this one out. Plus, activity seems to have stalled? Or is that just me?

Yeah I feel very isolated in this RP so far. I know it's just starting but I'm still not digging the feeling of just acknowledging other people exist but avoiding them other than that, that this RP has so far.

We've got about half our posters posting frequently. But I'm going to try to fix the isolation next. The next part will just be everyone hanging out at camp and able to interact and stuff. Just a "chillout" period so people can hang out, meet the others, interact, etc.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
    Years
    also, i forgot to say something earlier. my character has a luxury item called tarot cards. if you are unsure of what tarot cards are, they are a set of cards that are used to predict the future. i've been using an actual deck of tarots here at my apartment whenever he uses them and i use the results to tell next chapter of my story. with that being said, if any of you guys want to have your characters use Syren's fortune telling, you can. your character just has to catch him in the act of using the tarots.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm going to try and get a post up either tomorrow or Saturday.

also, i forgot to say something earlier. my character has a luxury item called tarot cards. if you are unsure of what tarot cards are, they are a set of cards that are used to predict the future. i've been using an actual deck of tarots here at my apartment whenever he uses them and i use the results to tell next chapter of my story. with that being said, if any of you guys want to have your characters use Syren's fortune telling, you can. your character just has to catch him in the act of using the tarots.

Yeah I feel very isolated in this RP so far. I know it's just starting but I'm still not digging the feeling of just acknowledging other people exist but avoiding them other than that, that this RP has so far.

I took some time to write up a new post in which Mark chats with all three of your characters. I realized that Mark was a prime candidate for chatting when he collapsed by the trees and all of you had chatted with him. :P Kind of neat, but yeah.

The post

I will continue working on encouraging interaction and hopefully things start rolling better interactively. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I guess I'm dropping out after all. Really sorry Klippydear. But you guys have a good thing going, good luck with it :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay folks. I went ahead and put up the next post, as it's been a week. Feel free to continue your stories at Food Mart and Home Fixin' if you weren't finished though. :)

This week's post is intended to get us all interacting more and removing some of the isolation people have felt, so try to take advantage of that!

If you feel that the speed is still too quick, let me know and we can adjust. I feel a week is decent, but you let me know.

Years
    As I said to Klippy in VM, I'm planning on getting one last (very dramatic and awesome... I hope) post in for the Home Fixin' story before I move on.

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    I hope using all stars doesn't count as avoiding the filter :<
    Done! Tell me if there is something you don't like.
    Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Hey, Klippy. Did you count the apple I got during looting towards the food for the shelter? I am planning to keep it for myself though, if that is fine.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I hope using all stars doesn't count as avoiding the filter :<
    Done! Tell me if there is something you don't like.
    Spoiler:

Looks great! Since I just posted an update, feel free to just integrate yourself into the story. For clarity, we'll say you've been in Ukiah's shelter since before the plane crash. If you'd like, of course. Otherwise, I'll think of a different intro for you. :)

Hey, Klippy. Did you count the apple I got during looting towards the food for the shelter? I am planning to keep it for myself though, if that is fine.

I didn't count the apple because you said it was being kept! :) But you don't have to ask me if it's fine. Your character is welcome to be selfish or unselfish or selfless. Haha.

jombii

Years
    Thank you very much, Klippy. I thought if someone is going to spot that I keep the apple to myself, that might make some good story.

UnnecessaryLongName

"Honor is in the heart, not the name."
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    Looks great! Since I just posted an update, feel free to just integrate yourself into the story. For clarity, we'll say you've been in Ukiah's shelter since before the plane crash. If you'd like, of course. Otherwise, I'll think of a different intro for you. :)

Should I just sort of appear then, randomly, or?

Years
    Intense post of intensity is complete. Burning down imaginary buildings is fun

I'll start off my next post with McGregor waking back up at the shelter and then I'll definitely be up for some interaction.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Should I just sort of appear then, randomly, or?

Uh... not randomly. More like, you choose to come and sit with them around the fire. Unless you'd just prefer me write an intro for Oscar, which I am more than happy to do.

Intense post of intensity is complete. Burning down imaginary buildings is fun

I'll start off my next post with McGregor waking back up at the shelter and then I'll definitely be up for some interaction.

Mark will get McGregor back. I'll get a post up soon on the trip back. :)

Last edited:

jombii

Years
    Anyone is free to interact with Dennis! It's sad that the group perception for me is still unknown. I mean, how can you not notice the black guy?

Back