• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Years
  • Anyone is free to interact with Dennis! It's sad that the group perception for me is still unknown. I mean, how can you not notice the black guy?

I immediately thought of several horribly inappropriate and rather racist jokes and now I feel slightly guilty xD

I might be up for some interaction at some point, I'll see how it all plays out. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Anyone is free to interact with Dennis! It's sad that the group perception for me is still unknown. I mean, how can you not notice the black guy?

I'll have Mark notice Dennis hiding the apple and interact with him in my upcoming post. :D

Though who knew Oregonians were so racist!? Kidding.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • First, just a bit of business: To start, I am opening TWO SPOTS for applicants! If anyone would like to apply, there's a couple spots available now. I'm adding new portraits for potential choices to the signup section.

I'm changing the post policy a bit to better serve you all (I hope). A lot of you are doing great at posting, but we're a bit slow right now on keeping up with the story, which is 100% fine, because I'd rather us be interacting and enjoying the experience! So I think to serve that better, I will not be doing a post this week. Instead, we will take advantage of some opportunities to interact and chat. :)

Beyond that, I have decided that we'd be better off with a policy that requires a post at least once every two weeks. That...seems fair? I don't know. You guys tell me if you're okay with this or if you'd prefer something else. I'm still working out the kinks on whether or not we want this to be fast-paced or slowed further. I think skipping a new plot post this week will ensure we are at least building relationships and interacting more.

Regardless of that, I've decided to drop Parivir & PokemasterX for the time being because they have not posted for three weeks and they're too far behind to catch up at this point. Parivir or PokemasterX, if you happen to desire to return to the RP, please PM me and we can talk about your return!

Just giving you guys a little note that I interacted with Dennis, Hawke, and McGreggor in my latest post!

Varys, I saw your note about the break, so no worries! Appreciate your heads up.

Should I just sort of appear then, randomly, or?

Just wanted to welcome you again to the roleplay AND say that I enjoyed your first post - I'll notice Oscar when I get to post again. :)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Lengthen the campfire arc! It's better if we get to establish solid relationships now. Who hates who. Who likes who. Who doesn't care about who but would be sad if who gets to be eaten by zombies.

Also, who.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • I'm having trouble finding free time IRL, so I haven't been able to think of a good way to save Alexandra from the food store... Might have to let her go... *cries*

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm having trouble finding free time IRL, so I haven't been able to think of a good way to save Alexandra from the food store... Might have to let her go... *cries*

You could just skip ahead and catch up to where everyone else is at, since we're trying to focus on interactions right now.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • You could just skip ahead and catch up to where everyone else is at, since we're trying to focus on interactions right now.

Okay, I'll read a bit and try and get some interactions up. If I think of a good way to escape I'll pull a flashback or something. :3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Awesome posts so far, everyone! Now I feel like a group. :P

But I will get a post up responding to you guys soon. I shouldn't need to edit it, but I can fill in the blanks and respond appropriately to each of you. If Animus gets a post up too, that'd be great and I can respond to everyone! ;D

Years
  • @Klippy and Varys - Can I suggest that we take our characters' conversation to a JP from here? I think that might make the interaction a bit smaller and we also won't litter the IC with tiny posts. Up to you guys though (especially Klippy, cause boss man xD)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • @Klippy and Varys - Can I suggest that we take our characters' conversation to a JP from here? I think that might make the interaction a bit smaller and we also won't litter the IC with tiny posts. Up to you guys though (especially Klippy, cause boss man xD)

We could all join together in a nice Google Doc or something (I know there's another that RPers use) to do a big group conversation? I'll look into it now, then link everyone once I've got it set up. :D

In my post I'm about to make, I'll just be finishing responding to a few of you and then we'll be all set for a nice JP.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • More often than not, people use PM for JP although I prefer etherpad or gdocs since it is much much cleaner.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay, anyone that wants to do a JP (Varys, gimme, and anyone else), PM me your gmail account names (I don't even think you need one officially). I have a Google Doc ready for us. :)

Years
  • I don't really have a gmail account that I actually know of, can you just send me a link though because I don't think I need one. Otherwise I'll just make an account.

Back