• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Overated gen 1 pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm pretty sure I've never met a single person who has told me they like Jigglypuff.

:wave: I love Jugglypuff. Like, I honestly do. Sexy beast <3

But I'd have to agree with most of the people who posted, with Charizard. I'm not even sure if I spelled that right. BUT THAT'S OK, YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT. But I also think Snorlax is, too. Not sure why, but a lot of my friends really like Snorlax.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

:wave: I love Jugglypuff. Like, I honestly do. Sexy beast <3

But I'd have to agree with most of the people who posted, with Charizard. I'm not even sure if I spelled that right. BUT THAT'S OK, YOU CAN DEAL WITH IT. But I also think Snorlax is, too. Not sure why, but a lot of my friends really like Snorlax.
    Jugglypuff lol the first time I saw her. She was...the most beautiful Balloon I had ever seen. To bad we have fake Balloon's. Would love to hear them sing rather than blow air...

Years
    I think Aerodactyl is the most overrated Gen 1 Pokémon. People go on and on and on about how fast and powerful he is but without a Focus Sash he ain't nothin' be a thang. He's good for being annoying in the beginning and then largely forgotten about.

Back