• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pancakes or Bacon?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
  • It has to be the best of both worlds for me. I love both sweet and salty for breakfast. Surprisingly, I'm a morning person so I enjoy having breakfast!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • bacon and eggs are the way for me. i do like having pancakes on the side though.
    for breakfast, i usually eat bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, and pancakes :3 i love having it for dinner.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Best breakfast ever is fried potatoes, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and spinach, with scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese on top. aka a garden skillet at Village Inn.

So that's pretty salty... I like to have fruit along with it though, so both I guess. lol

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Typically, I love sweet breakfasts like pancakes, french toast, oatmeal, etc. For years I ate cereal a lot of the time. Within the last couple of years my work hours have allowed me more time in the mornings, so I've also been cooking eggs and bacon to switch things up more. I love bacon so much. omg.

If I had to pick though, I'd go with pancakes.

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I love pancakes. But I've never eaten them for breakfast...as a kid my family always had them for dinner, not breakfast, so I don't think of them as a breakfast food (and I don't even eat breakfast anymore these days.) As for bacon, I'm actually not that crazy about bacon. Pancakes are much better.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • Mmm, love me some pancakes. :D Especially strawberry banana or double chocolate chip or something sweet. xD I like to have them with scrambled eggs (cheese on top if possible), bacon, sausage, & hash browns too. Toast works too, of course, but not buttered, haha. I normally put the eggs on top of the toast & eat it that way. Been doing that since elementary school.

Years
  • Pancakes all the way. Bacon's all right but I eat it once every few years if that, just never have a craving for it. Don't really have pancakes all that often either but they are soo good. <3 don't even need syrup lol

Back