• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Parts and features you like to see in the final version

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    What I'd like to see...

...Is a Magikarp kick all our a##$# in Black/White.

I'd fall out of my chair laughing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Sheesh... Excuuuse me. This entire "community" seems to be really uptight and rude.

Sorry for trying to make a joke. I'll go find a friendlier place to hang out and talk Pokemon.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    i thought it was funny.
    reminds me of my level 100 magikarp i caught in platinum.
    but this really souldn't of been posted.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    Sheesh... Excuuuse me. This entire "community" seems to be really uptight and rude.

Sorry for trying to make a joke. I'll go find a friendlier place to hang out and talk Pokemon.

for real ive noticed that to

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    No were a nice forum, we all have our laughs, we just dont like rule breakers, i guess this would be troll attempt? to gain attention. This really kinda has no disscusion..
    already reported, so im not gnna try :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I don't see how it's trolling to wish for something in a new version of the game, like the most worthless pokemon no longer being worthless.

Sorry, I thought this was the place to talk and speculate about Black/White.

You people have way too many rules, it seems like NOTHING I post is allowed to be where I post it. >.<

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Anyone else think it would be cool if maybe you could replay some quests with your new current Pokemon. Like maybe you could do some parts of the games again, but at higher levels to accomodate your Pokemon's increased levels. It would be great for training.

The reason I wished for this is because there are parts of HGSS that I really would have loved to replay, but couldn't because I don't wait to reset my game and lose my Pokemon. Also, don't have the money to buy another version.

So, whaddya think?

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    I don't see how it's trolling to wish for something in a new version of the game, like the most worthless pokemon no longer being worthless.

Sorry, I thought this was the place to talk and speculate about Black/White.

You people have way too many rules, it seems like NOTHING I post is allowed to be where I post it. >.<

I don't think it's as bad as serebii. Serebii's forums are scary. Besides, Kanto Johto was totally mini-modding :p

-/-

I dunno what I want in BW, I just want the games now, haha.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    I DEMAND to be allowed to have some sort of weapon. or having something OTHER than a elite 4 at the end. it gets old. REAL FAST. they should bring back the battle dome tournament style, but make it 32. that would be SWEET

Edit: and i would also like to see a mmorpg style with the high link. where you can connect to a server say with a maximum of say.... 20 people, where you can invite people and set a password for your friends.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Anyone else think it would be cool if maybe you could replay some quests with your new current Pokemon. Like maybe you could do some parts of the games again, but at higher levels to accomodate your Pokemon's increased levels. It would be great for training.

The reason I wished for this is because there are parts of HGSS that I really would have loved to replay, but couldn't because I don't wait to reset my game and lose my Pokemon. Also, don't have the money to buy another version.

So, whaddya think?
    I dunno, that's what the gym leader rematches are for, sort of. Though repeat events? Like stopping the bad guys and capturing legendaries? Not really sure what that would do to the in-game continuity. :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I really wanted character customizations (B/W girl needs fashion lessons). Sadly, we're not getting those.

At the very least, I would have liked the female character with a skirt or dress instead of those oddball short shorts. She's like an older female Youngster :/

I've also wanted a return to the "Silver" type rival instead of them being your "childhood friend" (or "wimp," in other words). Someone who genuinely wants to tear your team apart. Sadly, we're not getting that, either.

The GTS needs a serious revamp, to keep out not only hacked Pokemon, but also those guys who want a Mew in return for a Rattata.

I'd like to see them exchange the bike in favor of a car. Or at the very least, a Segway.

And tournament-style Pokemon league would be awesome. Maybe you challenge the Elite Four only if you win the tourney.

And on that subject, once you become the new Champion, every time thereafter you face the Elite Four, the fifth battle is someone (randomly generated or one of the trainers you met on Victory Road) trying to win the title from you, instead of facing the old champion again.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Walking pokemon to be optional, that would be beast. Also I would like some other advantages of using berries. For example you can use some berries to make various medicine, max elixer, max revive, pp up, items that you normally dont buy in the store.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    I don't think it's as bad as serebii. Serebii's forums are scary. Besides, Kanto Johto was totally mini-modding :p

-/-

I dunno what I want in BW, I just want the games now, haha.
    Hey, I just want real updates and genuine discussion topics. His was stupid. I reported it. The last thing I want to see on a board about an upcoming game is spam topics that push good topics off the 1st page.

I've had plenty of laughs here myself, and this Forum certainly isn't "uptight and rude". Akpak's discussion topic certainly didn't warrant a thread, though.

But, I've been warned for it by a Mod, so I guess in future I'll just keep quiet about it.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I really wanted character customizations (B/W girl needs fashion lessons). Sadly, we're not getting those.

At the very least, I would have liked the female character with a skirt or dress instead of those oddball short shorts. She's like an older female Youngster :/

I've also wanted a return to the "Silver" type rival instead of them being your "childhood friend" (or "wimp," in other words). Someone who genuinely wants to tear your team apart. Sadly, we're not getting that, either.

The GTS needs a serious revamp, to keep out not only hacked Pokemon, but also those guys who want a Mew in return for a Rattata.

I'd like to see them exchange the bike in favor of a car. Or at the very least, a Segway.

And tournament-style Pokemon league would be awesome. Maybe you challenge the Elite Four only if you win the tourney.

And on that subject, once you become the new Champion, every time thereafter you face the Elite Four, the fifth battle is someone (randomly generated or one of the trainers you met on Victory Road) trying to win the title from you, instead of facing the old champion again.

I absolutely agree with your last suggestion. I hate how the former Champions somehow retain their titles after you've beaten them. What? Are they in denial or something? We should get a new challenger each time who wants to claim our title. That would rock.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    1. Your Pokémon to follow you, like in HG/SS
    2. PATCH THE GTS TO DECLINE HACKED POKéMON!!!!
    3. Seasons
    4. Keep day and night
    5. Make trades easier. It could be like the GTS, so you don't need to be in the WiFi Club at the same time as the person you want to trade with.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'd like for Black and White to have the pokéradar. It was a big help to obtain shinies and I was a little disappointed when HGSS decided not to have it there.
    The pokéradar allowed me to easily EV train as well, without having to run away from the other pokémon that wouldn't bring me the right EV's.

If they decide not to bring it back, I would at least hope they would create something where we could catch shinies perhaps in a more easier way or a different way than having to wait for one to appear wild when you least expect it in the grass.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Pokeball Switching?

So I was wondering:

Who else is hoping that one of the features in this game allows you to swap the style of pokeball that a Pokemon is captured in?

AKA - If you catch a Legendary in a Dusk Ball, but want to have it in a regular Pokeball, or a special pokeball for releasing effects, etc.

I'm really hoping something like this is added, it'd really bring ball capsule customization to another level, allowing us more options for customizing how a pokemon looks when they come out. (AKA if you hatch a shiny ghost, but want it in a dusk ball for it's dark smoke like appearance when you release)

Just curious if anyone else is hoping this is added to the games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back