• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Parts and features you like to see in the final version

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    So what I'm saying is that I know all those other types are cool and stuff and they can do many things but pokemon hasn't implemented that. But that's why I wanted something like that. I only started with ghost because it was a little limited and its my favorite pokemon. And Psychic already have their own move. Teleport. What I mean is using ghost pokemon and more pokemon to have moves that arent necessary, but help to get a secret item or accomplish something. Like pass through or for psychics having hypnosis with mind reader( I know it isn't psychic) to use it whenn next to someone and know if theyre hiding ssomething. ANd it only works on special people where it will give an option like: Would you like to use Mind reader?
    Do you get what I'm saying?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back