• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Parts and features you like to see in the final version

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    i want to be the pokemon champion. Of course you get the title and all but i wanna have to fulfill duties as the champion of the Elite four such as taking on challengers and doing other champion stuff but if you lose to a challenger then you are no longer the champion and you to defeat the elite four and champion again. This would prolong the story of the game and would just be fun because you would have to construct new teams to beat challengers who defeated your old one

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    i want to be the pokemon champion. Of course you get the title and all but i wanna have to fulfill duties as the champion of the Elite four such as taking on challengers and doing other champion stuff but if you lose to a challenger then you are no longer the champion and you to defeat the elite four and champion again. This would prolong the story of the game and would just be fun because you would have to construct new teams to beat challengers who defeated your old one
    yeah i wish u could cactually be the champion or become a gym leader too. But eventually i think it will get boring beating the e4 over and over again and another trainer so thats why i would like something like Gym leader/Champion for a day! or maybe u can ask someone and they will allow yuo to be it for as long as you want.

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    i wouldn't mind going to orre or something like that
    although a double type move may be nice but...

i just don't want to go "YAY 8th badge lets go boot out the elite 4" Naah i want something that'd take as long as a gym to at least get there and at least change victory road into a desert or a forest ._.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
    I want a new Hoenn! Hoenn have always been my favourite region. Kanto was okay in the beginning, but when it was implemented in every of the next games except 3rd gen and D/P/Pt it gets annoying. I always though Johto was boring. Sinohh was too big and way too many odd areas, also it was mapped retarded XD

But, Hoenn was awesome, I loved Sootopolis :D Or whatever it was named.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I want to see:
    -Customizable trainers (some people may be sick of receiving the default protagonists)
    -The return of the slot machines and buying of coins at the Game Corner (if there's one)
    -Evolution of Pokemon during battle, not just after it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I want a new Hoenn! Hoenn have always been my favourite region. Kanto was okay in the beginning, but when it was implemented in every of the next games except 3rd gen and D/P/Pt it gets annoying. I always though Johto was boring. Sinohh was too big and way too many odd areas, also it was mapped retarded XD

You mean being able to visit Hoenn? As it it...it seems unlikely in B/W.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years

How can a region be TOO big? The bigger the more epic. (My opinion)

rainbowraider

The Rainbow Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    I would like to see a Battle Frontier in these games rather than in the 3rd version, and I would also like to see more stuff to do after the game- and I mean alot of stuff!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Mission Sidequests?

Has anyone ever played a game of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series?

Well if you have, than you now the mai nway to advance in the games of randomized dungeon floors and storymode quests, you need to complete random missions mailed in from other Pokemon and hel pthem get out a dungeon, meet a friend, retrieve an item and even battle a fugitive.

Well wouldn't it be cool if there could be something like that for Pokemon Black and White?

Let's say you're tired of battling and training but still want to progress somewhat, and there was thisfeautre where you could go to a specific location(s) and get a randomized mission, something like a request from another Pokemon Trainer or a NPC.

It could range from:
    - Catching them a specific Pokemon.
    - Getting them an item.
    - Saving a Pokemon that belongs to them.
    - Find the recipient
    - Etc

And for a reward, you could get something like an item, a TM, a berry, money or even a Pokemon that is somewhatrare or even unavailable in normal play.

The requests wouldn't be the same, but randomized requests like in Mystery Dungeon where you get random mail for almost all of the Pokemon with a full array of rewards.

I would totally love that!

shot571

I would LOVE that. This has to be one of the best ideas ive seen so far IMO. Especially catching another poke for someone else.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Black and White DO have missions during High Link. I can post some info on it later as I don't remember exactly everything that is said, but you can find all the info currently on Serebii.

Years
    I love this idea. <3
    Catching a Pokemon for people could be difficult at times, though.
    What if the Pokemon they want is HELLA rare? X_x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Due to there being no more speculation threads, merging here, since it is a good idea.

solarowl

Years
    I want ghost types to have more abilities. Like you borrow one from a gym leader and use it to get to a different dimension or pass through a wall.

solarowl

Years
    Well first of all, Psychics aren't as limited as Ghost are. There are only 24 ghost types and 7 are evolutions. That makes only 17 base ghost types. But this is counting Rotoms formes but there is only one rotom so that makes:17-5= 12 and subtract the origin forme I added to Giratina so there is 11 ghost types. 13 of the others are all evolutions or formes. 2 of them are ghost type legends counting rotom.

There are 56 psychic types. 56 subracted with 24 because of formes and evolutions. 32 left. And how many pokemon are legends? 11 of them. See how much more common they are?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    You said they need more abilities. Psychics don't have any special abilities out side of battle. Why Should Ghosts? And moving to others, what about Electric or Fire types? These naturally produce light, why can't they just make light without having to use Flash? There are a lot of flavor to Pokemon that doesn't translate to the games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back