• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Parts and features you like to see in the final version

Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    I want a GTS, but for battling purposes. It'd be like there'd be one room to battle random people you dont know and some private rooms where you can battle your friends.

Years
    I hope that in Black and White you get to actually surf, fly, or ride on the actual pokémon instead of a black blob.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    What I'd like to see in the new Pokemon games would be more of an urban life thing. Say if you walk down the street from your house you don't see long grass everywhere and people picking fights all the time as you walk to the next suburb. I'd like to see more cities that look like cities you would see nowadays.

If you remember FR/LG and looked in the PokeDex, you would see Pokemon from where they're usually found, likke forests or urban areas. EG: Meowth was an Urban Pokemon, so I'd imagine you could go down the alley or something and find a wild, stray Meowth for capture.

This is the sort of thing I would like to see in the next game.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    What I'd like to see in the new Pokemon games would be more of an urban life thing. Say if you walk down the street from your house you don't see long grass everywhere and people picking fights all the time as you walk to the next suburb. I'd like to see more cities that look like cities you would see nowadays.

If you remember FR/LG and looked in the PokeDex, you would see Pokemon from where they're usually found, likke forests or urban areas. EG: Meowth was an Urban Pokemon, so I'd imagine you could go down the alley or something and find a wild, stray Meowth for capture.

This is the sort of thing I would like to see in the next game.
    same here. though they do need patches of grass around the place and people picking fights on you is necessary to level up (atleast to me). it would be also cool to explore like deserted buildings like a shopping mall or a factory or something.

Swinoob

... [I am not a talker].
    Years
    How about a new fire type donkey Pokemon that you can breed with a Ponyta or Rapidash [which are horses] to get a fire type mule? [If you don't know what I mean, real life farmers often breed donkeys and horses together to get mules.]

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Black and White New Wifi Features?

Pokemon Battle Revolution had random single and double battles, I would like to have that. I would also like 4 way battles, tag team battles, and maybe 3 of my pokemon against 3 of their pokemon AT ONCE. (3 on 3 battles)

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Pokemon Battle Revolution had random single and double battles, I would like to have that. I would also like 4 way battles, tag team battles, and maybe 3 of my pokemon against 3 of their pokemon AT ONCE. (3 on 3 battles)
    This.

I have many friends who like playing Pokemon, but we can't all battle. A four way battle would be awesome, as well as a 2 on 2 battle (if they don't already have that, which I don't think they do). Maybe a battle royale against a gym leader. All 6 of your Pokemon vs. all 6 of his.

I personally (although I know they won't do this) want to eventually see a multiplayer Pokemon game. Like you get two DS's and can do the entire storyline with a friend. That includes gym leader battles (Tate and Liza were getting really close to this) where either it is a two on one fight against the gym leader (after all, they're supposed to be really strong, they should be able to fight against two opponents) or bring in actual two people that are gym leaders for you and a partner to fight.

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
    Years
    Raichu can hold Light Ball...
    Ditch the Spinda alternate form nonsense...

Anyway, a Wi-Fi ranking system would only work if it was similar to Mario Kart DS, but taking disconnects into account. Notice I said Mario Kart DS, not Wii since MKW's ranking system is insane.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    I would love Wi-Fi Battle option at the GTS building and a ranking system.
    I would also like to see another character from a previous generation appear as a gym leader, elite four, champion or a fronteir brain; Misty, Brock, Blue, Lt. Surge, etc.

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
    I've always been obsessed with the idea of the Pokemon games being more social.. like what they had in Japan with the Metallic games, and what they started with the mail items. It would be cool if your game could act like a texting device where you can receive message from others if you are connected to Wi-Fi. It would also be cool if they would add more games to the Game Corner. Last but not least, one thing that everyone seems to want, I would LOVE if the Pokemon sprites didn't just move back and forth during attacks, but if they actually animated along with the attack. That would be amazing. Oh also last for real this time, I wish the cries were a bit better, considering that they still use the 8-bit cries in these DS games. >.>

Yes, The social idea. I really want Wi-Fi to be implemented even more so. I don't know what ways they can be but just that they are. The texting thing or even a phone kind of thing. It needs to be more interactive in-game too. More side-quests, more characters, and an in-depth original main story. I really hope BW is EPIC. It looks as if it is so far...

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    This.

I have many friends who like playing Pokemon, but we can't all battle. A four way battle would be awesome, as well as a 2 on 2 battle (if they don't already have that, which I don't think they do). Maybe a battle royale against a gym leader. All 6 of your Pokemon vs. all 6 of his.

I personally (although I know they won't do this) want to eventually see a multiplayer Pokemon game. Like you get two DS's and can do the entire storyline with a friend. That includes gym leader battles (Tate and Liza were getting really close to this) where either it is a two on one fight against the gym leader (after all, they're supposed to be really strong, they should be able to fight against two opponents) or bring in actual two people that are gym leaders for you and a partner to fight.
    YEah!!! And if you got ahead of you're friend, you can just pop over and help him!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Another character cameo, 7 or 8 party slot, more convenient user interface, and great music

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Things you want to see in Black & White

What are new things or maybe some things you wish would make a return in Black & White? Sorry if this thread is already in place if it is then by all means lock it.

For me I would like to see.

• More Fire types
    • Stronger or and a more abundant amount of trainers
    • Higher levels for pokemon encountered in the wild.
    • Improved GTS, I would like to see the info on the pokemon I am trading for that would be nice to know before I commence with a trade.
    • Definitely Higher level Elite 4 members because the 1st wave in Heart Gold and Soul Silver seemed pitiful.
    • A worthy organization to fight again, because all there peons use just about the same pokemon I would like to see more variation with that.
    • A challenging Rival

Last edited:

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    I would like to be able to become a trainee in a gym of my chosing then rise up and eventually become a gym leader. As a gym leader then, you could control the layout and puzzle of the gym.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I would like to make a party set which will make easy to switch from different ( if this mad sense to anybody)

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    I would like if the rivals team was random in every new game you started

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    I would like to be able to become a trainee in a gym of my chosing then rise up and eventually become a gym leader. As a gym leader then, you could control the layout and puzzle of the gym.
    awesome idea :D then others could challenge you over wifi:D

I would like if the rivals team was random in every new game you started
    again, awesome idea:D

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    I really wish that Nintendo will let the gamers choose the sprite of the character they're using, and have a variety of choices as well. I would also like to see a character like red returning to the scene, where you can challenge him at the very end of the game.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    I personally would looove it if you could actually use more than four moves in battle >.>
    And why not a feature that allows you to "really" fly, and see the pokemon and the trainer flying in the sky, aaaand you'd have the choice between flying and fighting flying pokemon, or just pass the fly scene. I dunno x333333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back