• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • azuman, please don't insult others edits. They're criticizing, which is differnet, even if it isn't worded in the nicest way. Everyone's edits should be clean, and they for sure should not make the sprite less editable.

Here's the new sprite:
    29vo1u8.png

Can we PLEASE try to get back to making good, not lazy, small edits. Abomasnow was VERY good, then we started going downhill again. Copy/pasted parts, huge, messy edits, and now we're recoloring again? PLEASE don't go back down that road.

I will be editing the rules again soon.

Also, azuman, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you seem to be one of the main problems in this thread at the moment. I highly reccomend you make SMALLER edits until you become more experienced. This also applies to killa5384. I'm not a fan of that Lugia wing edit.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Lanturn got in a fight, and it's bulb was... well... no comment :D Unfortunately, the only things the doctors could find that would fit Lanturn was a baby Voltorb :O

345iiyw.png

You can skip this if you want, only took a few seconds to do XD But *shrug* wanted an excuse to use a pokemon icon in this :P

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    You can skip this if you want, only took a few seconds to do XD But *shrug* wanted an excuse to use a pokemon icon in this :P
    No, I find it interesting. :3
    It's fins had a growth spurt.
    pts1.png

Years
  • :D That little voltorb is absolutely adorable!

lanturn.png

Furthering into her puberty, her back fins also became flowy and opted for both of her bulbs being voltorbs because of vanity and color matching. Also they complement her for everything she does.

Added some eyelashes.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    sorry im such a problem to this thread.
    if u want me gone dont hint just tell me.
    and to avoid criticism i added a small pokeball to his whiskers.
    Lanturnite.png

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • I'ved added a new tail and pallet. Hope you like. If this isn't a legitimate edit then feel free to ignore it...

7139lg.png

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    wkgu1y.png

Mommy never told me daddy was an Electabuzz...

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • TTouched up Electrode, the Pokeball, and the Tail a bit, not an actual edit, just a touch up, (which, to my knowledge, is allowed.)

lant.png

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Tail extension much?
    pts3.png

Sorry, I wanted an excuse to mix it with a legendary. XD Feel free to skip.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • TTouched up Electrode, the Pokeball, and the Tail a bit, not an actual edit, just a touch up, (which, to my knowledge, is allowed.)

lant.png

Thanks for doing that xD
    I was going to touch up the shading on Electrode, but only had time for some copypasta before I had to leave.

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • Wait?! Both mine and Cheese_Boy's edits were legitamate. We did not JUST recolor it, we also added new features and whatnot. I added a new tail and Cheese_Boy added Electabuzz's stripes. Sorry but I'm outta here, stop twisting the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back