• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Are the scratched wings bad or good? XD

Anyway, I agree, the Chimecho wand is a bit...:\ Just Farfetch'd's leek and Chimechos tail. :\

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    well i think his wings/jetback/weapon of mass destruction werent the best either :\
    and for the first time no1 commented on how crap his feet were! ^^

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Todoroki said:
    Are the scratched wings bad or good? XD

Anyway, I agree, the Chimecho wand is a bit...:\ Just Farfetch'd's leek and Chimechos tail. :\
    It's still a legitimate edit.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I vote we do Ditto next :D
    Or something with lots of posibilities and potential.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I vote Azelf for the next sprite!
    I was going to edit Staryu, but I.. couldn't think of an idea.

Years
  • It's just a bit early to start suggesting new sprites. There are still several things that could be done. You could edit the arm spikes, do something with the jewel, etc. Seriously, there's been like 3 edits. You could find something. XD

I would do something, but I need to go to sleep soon.. and judge the spriting contest. XD

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    It's just a bit early to start suggesting new sprites. There are still several things that could be done. You could edit the arm spikes, do something with the jewel, etc. Seriously, there's been like 3 edits. You could find something. XD
    Fair enough. I sawsomeone else voted a new sprite, so I thought "So they're scrapping Staryu?" and voted. I still vote Azelf for when we change sprite >D

Anyways, I tried, my edit didn't work well. (I added Skitty ears on the top spiky thing)

Years
  • I was going to write a long description, but I have to run.
    Edit it with the specifics later.

staru.png

ADDITION:
    Fixed and spruced up alot of little things like the wand, and changed the jewel and..binding colors to match said wand. I got rid of some of staryu's binding and it's hard to see but there are little jewels added around them.

Last edited:

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    im amazed that this worked :D
    machamps arms added in to the brew ;)
    staru.png

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    well if it needs work, y dont u do it?
    the people that get criticised are the ones that post pictures.
    ashandmisty u have a go instead of critising.

Years
  • WHY praytell should everyone have to pick up your mess before they can do an edit of their own? You ruin everyone's fun and seriously I fixed the blue outline in less than a second and took about 2 minutes to fix the crap you messed up by pasting the arms on there, which I don't know even how you did.

You're ruining everyone else's fun if you just expect someone to fix your errors which are not "I'm not good at spriting/drawing errors" but are "I'm lazy" errors.

staryu.png

*snort*
    I added braclets after fixing it.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    sorry i ruined your fun because im "lazy" unfortunately people who post twice in a thread and complain about other people as if they were born there usually tend to spoil my fun.
    and im sure the armbands where a really hard task for you and your amazing spriting skills.
    staryu.png

i hope this meets your great, high standards your highness.
    recoulored using starmea and added azumarril tail wich has the same clours as the orb/eye thingy

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • You completely destroyed the shading on the Lugia wings thing. :\
    Also, you kind of killed the shading on the fairy wings too. :\

Years
  • :/ Born where? What?
    I've posted more than twice in here, and I watch it constantly.

The arm bands were not hard at all. Why would I add something big and complicated?
    I only wanted to add a little, leave more for other people, and stop adding on more pre-made sprites. No one said the edits had to be fancy, it just makes everyone's lives easier if they are clean.

Addition:
    I thought I wasn't going to add one but I did have an idea.
    Made his legs more manish because his arms aready are and gave him a sumo type...Cloth thing.
    staryu2.png

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Basically, I fixed up the sprite a bit and added a headband and a leg-band. :P

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    ^nice one espeon~
    look i dont really care how "clean" my sprites are.
    at least the best i can come up with is better than a loin cloth ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back