• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Advertising Ideas

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, that's all I can come up with.Anyone have fresh ideas?We should really start advertising our forum somehow..............

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    I think if PC doesn't allow us to advartise our forums, why do I have to advartise for them??? No offense, but it true. I can't see a reason.
    Unless PC allow us to advertise our forums...that's all.
    Don't flame.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Sturm said:
    I think if PC doesn't allow us to advartise our forums, why do I have to advartise for them??? No offense, but it true. I can't see a reason.
    Unless PC allow us to advertise our forums...that's all.
    Don't flame.
    PC dont allow members to advartise forums in posts or threads, but you can always put a link to it in your sig and send PMs about forums.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    He's true sturm, if you want to advertise your forums, just pm people, or put a link in big letters that says "Hey, please join my forums!" in your sig

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yes, propaganda is the way to go, but, which form of propaganda would we use, and how?We could offer something, but what would we offer?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think what we should do is get a lot of our members to pm membes on other forums telling them to join here.

Whatever we need to do, we need to start now.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    I'll manage this...what about PPN top 50?
    ell me the URL and I will join with my E-Mail.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    His PM box is full, he can't receive any more PMs unless he has cleared it out recently. Which I doubt.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Uh sturm, isn't that completely off topic?Try posting that in DCC

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    To bad the Pokemon top 100 is not letting any one join there topsite (I know I tried to put my forums up there). Im not sure about the Pokemon top 50, I can join there but I never got there email to set it up.

Back