• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • ITP: George has a picture taken and isn't anticipating a picture being taken. Buon appetito.

Spoiler:
    Here's a class test:

Is the beverage carbonated water, booze, or Sprite?

Also, who are you sitting with that took that miserable picture of you? Don't tell me they make you unhappy!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Massive picture size, holy crap. But this is me when I was in the hospital >.>
    Spoiler:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Oh wow, what happened? :o

Spontaneous Right-Side Pnuemothorax. Or, if you're not familiar with the medical term, my right lung collapsed out of nowhere. I was apparently born with blebs(air bubbles) in my lungs that expanded over time and then popped, bursting a hole in my lung. The pressure difference this caused sucked air into my chest cavity and prevented my lung from inflating. They had to stick tubes in me to suck out the extra air, and shave off the part of my lung that was causing the leak and staple and and all that jazz. I spent 3 miserable weeks in the hospital -.- actually got surgery on my birthday, so I was out for most of that day... not that I could have done anything if I was awake.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Gonna put up a video of me instead of a picture :x You might have heard about this, ahaha. My girlfriend totally relished having me freeze on the subway home blah.

Dipu, I liked seeing you get wet. lol (I can't say that without having dirty thoughts I swear).

I'd do this challenge if I had the money to donate. And not just cause I want to dump ice water on my head, I just love the cause it's going to cause ALS research is so under-funded. \

I got a good amount of followers on tumblr from a post of mine that got over 2500 notes, and climbing. So I took this and posted it to my blog so my new followers know what I look like.

Spoiler:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Dipu, I liked seeing you get wet. lol (I can't say that without having dirty thoughts I swear).

I'd do this challenge if I had the money to donate. And not just cause I want to dump ice water on my head, I just love the cause it's going to cause ALS research is so under-funded. \

I got a good amount of followers on tumblr from a post of mine that got over 2500 notes, and climbing. So I took this and posted it to my blog so my new followers know what I look like.

Spoiler:

The idea is actually that if you can't donate, or don't want to, you dump ice water on your head to raise awareness for the cause instead.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The idea is actually that if you can't donate, or don't want to, you dump ice water on your head to raise awareness for the cause instead.

Ah really? I heard that you either donate $100 to the ALS Association or dump ice water on yourself , but still give $10. I guess there's variations of the rules. I'm not gonna dump ice on my head unless I donate something, cause I'm not just wanting to follow some internet trend, I actually want to give to the cause. So for now, I'm skipping out.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Spontaneous Right-Side Pnuemothorax. Or, if you're not familiar with the medical term, my right lung collapsed out of nowhere. I was apparently born with blebs(air bubbles) in my lungs that expanded over time and then popped, bursting a hole in my lung. The pressure difference this caused sucked air into my chest cavity and prevented my lung from inflating. They had to stick tubes in me to suck out the extra air, and shave off the part of my lung that was causing the leak and staple and and all that jazz. I spent 3 miserable weeks in the hospital -.- actually got surgery on my birthday, so I was out for most of that day... not that I could have done anything if I was awake.

They call it spontaneous but it seems to me like your body had it planned for quite some time :P

Anyway I hope you're feeling better!

Ah really? I heard that you either donate $100 to the ALS Association or dump ice water on yourself , but still give $10. I guess there's variations of the rules. I'm not gonna dump ice on my head unless I donate something, cause I'm not just wanting to follow some internet trend, I actually want to give to the cause. So for now, I'm skipping out.

Yeah if I were nominated I'd just say "uh, no". I'm not giving to charity out of pressure, if I donate to anything it'll be because I want to. Having someone say "dump ice water on your head or give $100" just feels a lot like people spending my money on my behalf.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020

Well, while it might not be helping directly, it DOES help. There has been some reported 22.9 million dollars raised, which is 12x more than what was raised last year during this same time period. And that's not just a coincidence.

They call it spontaneous but it seems to me like your body had it planned for quite some time :P

Anyway I hope you're feeling better!
    Yeah, I know right?! I guess it just happens to people with my body type, especially. "Tall"(ish, 5'9"), Skinny (i only weigh 110 pounds or like 7 stones), and Young. :x

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I'm posting this here too! Because I can and because I'm super stoked.

Getting the outline done
    Spoiler:

Official final pic
    Spoiler:

A bit of a longer pic to show the size.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back