• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Returning to the PC Selfie Palooza! Enjoy (or don't)

There is a variety, a 2006-duck-face pic, a pretending-(believing)-to-be hotter-than-I-actually-am pic, and a-proof-I-have-all-of-my-teeth pic.

PS:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Spoiler:

I went to the fair and I saw a pen with sheep in it and I walked up and said "come here lil sheep!!!" and they all came over, but one particular sheep let me pet it endlessly and now it is 100% official I am getting sheep at some point in my life xoxoxo

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I went to the fair and I saw a pen with sheep in it and I walked up and said "come here lil sheep!!!" and they all came over, but one particular sheep let me pet it endlessly and now it is 100% official I am getting sheep at some point in my life xoxoxo

Sheep are pretty cool but I wouldn't get one purely because the Welsh friends I have that I've teased for oh so long about well... certain Welsh stereotypes. They would get to grill me so bad in return!

IT'S CUTE but don't tell anyone I said that, okay?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    The one part of the Internet that I expected to be riddled with Ice Bucket Challenges; and it's not. Sweet freedom.

Might as well post a picture while I'm here. Got an undercut (while not very visible here), and a tan line apparently.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The one part of the Internet that I expected to be riddled with Ice Bucket Challenges; and it's not. Sweet freedom.

Might as well post a picture while I'm here. Got an undercut (while not very visible here), and a tan line apparently.
    Spoiler:
    we* don't have any friends so we don't have to worry about getting nominated.

* pokecommunity members

Years
  • The one part of the Internet that I expected to be riddled with Ice Bucket Challenges; and it's not. Sweet freedom.

Spoiler:

Yet another grown man with a beard. Is this Forum bait for you guys or something? :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    ****The pictures came out huge and I'm too lazy to fix right now or possibly ever fair warning***

I went to vermont for two days with my cousin!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These are pictures of a granite quarry I went to. At the end I got to sandblast a design into a slab of granite and take it home and watch some attractive men work hard xoxox

Spoiler:

I fed a goat!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

These are from a river we stopped at. The last one is me. This is probably my favorite part of the trip.

Not pictured: we also went to a cheese tasting place and tried 14 cheeses for free muahaha plus maple syrup. We also ate at a lot of cute restaurants and did a few scenic walks but I'm not a hardcore picture person so ya

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Myself about a year ago driving home late at night from a party.
    Spoiler:

Myself about a year and half ago. Chilling at my house.
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Tattoo's
    Spoiler:

I come to think about I haven't took a new picture in about a year now. Really should get some new pictures soon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back