• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • If only I was as pretty as Emile Hirsch.

I think you look plenty pretty.

tumblr_nal8vqhHc51shxe70o4_500.gif

Years
  • Which of these photos, taken on the same day, doesn't belong?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Which of these photos, taken on the same day, doesn't belong?

Spoiler:

Why would you go to all the effort of mastering the ability to appear like you have clear skin and then admit to everybody that you don't? Seems like a waste of effort and skill mastery to me.

You're still hot either way, though.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Fall weather is best weather cause of hoodies.

Spoiler:

I have been wanting to wear this since I bought it in July, it's just been too hot. >.>

Sirfetch’d

Fall weather is best weather cause of hoodies.

Spoiler:

I have been wanting to wear this since I bought it in July, it's just been too hot. >.>

Love the hoodie looks great on you! Can't wait to start wearing mine if it ever stops being 100 degrees here ):

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Love the hoodie looks great on you! Can't wait to start wearing mine if it ever stops being 100 degrees here ):

Thanks It's just really cute imo! *posts one more picture cause I'm bored and I like hipster-instagram crap*

Spoiler:

I'm glad I can finally wear it.

I know that feeling though. When I bought this hoodie it was about 100 degrees and was like "it's gonna be months before I can wear this". I love the fall cause hoodies and jeans are the best things to wear. And I can tolerate cooler weather way more.

Years
  • Why would you go to all the effort of mastering the ability to appear like you have clear skin and then admit to everybody that you don't? Seems like a waste of effort and skill mastery to me.

You're still hot either way, though.
    Well, thank you Andy :)

It seems like in academia, people will look down on you for anything I'd consider frivolous, like appearance and clothing. Or at least this is true of this department, whether its the field of study or faculty elitism (probably both).

But I am half-way through Accutane right now, so hopefully I won't have to worry about things that definitely do seem like "a waste of effort" to me as well in 2-3 months from now.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Well, thank you Andy :)

But I am half-way through Accutane right now, so hopefully I won't have to worry about things that definitely do seem like "a waste of effort" to me as well in 2-3 months from now.

How is Accutane? I was too scared to take it when I had skin problems because I heard it dried everything out.

Years
  • How is Accutane? I was too scared to take it when I had skin problems because I heard it dried everything out.

Actually, it's been about a 2 weeks since I took those pictures, and I was expecting more issues to arise, but literally, nothing new, just healing those marks I had before. Which are currently flat red skin. And no "actives" whatsoever. Basically I just have scarring right now. (fingers crossed)

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

Spoiler:

(pre-everything lol!)

I remember when you said you were against posting your picture publicly haha. Glad you changed your mind! I can finally say I saw Aurora :D Looking great :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back