• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    omg that kitten...

Here's a selfie taken for absolutely no special reason

Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    gloom said i have to post a selfie so i took one while outside on this pretty day

Spoiler:

chase you are tres cute :')

so i looked for half an hour and i only had this one where i am tired as hell but w/e man gotta own up to it :(

at least my hair is shiny right

[deleted]

Last edited:
    Years
    gloom said i have to post a selfie so i took one while outside on this pretty day

Spoiler:
    You've heard my comments already. :)

chase you are tres cute :')

so i looked for half an hour and i only had this one where i am tired as hell but w/e man gotta own up to it :(

at least my hair is shiny right
    Assuming your hair is blue.

You look too nice and sweet to be the person oddish dreads. Then again, you've said questionable things that scarred my pure and innocent mind.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    You've heard my comments already. :)

Assuming your hair is blue.

You look too nice and sweet to be the person oddish dreads. Then again, you've said questionable things that scarred my pure and innocent mind.

my hair is not blue but thank you sweetheart :( also likewise lala, likewise

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back