• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    here have a pic of me @ work
    Spoiler:

Years
    Since I haven't posted a pic here in a while, here's one that's not terribly old - this was taken during the senior picnic at college, with one of the graduating seniors. The weather was really nice, so I thought here.
    Spoiler:

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
    OH MAN I HAVEN'T POSTED HERE SINCE LIKE APRIL.
    so here's a face gallery for those who missed me.
    PeopleWhoMissedBlurryface Town. Population: 0
    Spoiler:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Yeah it's dyed blue :3 I've had the blue for ages now~

Pfew, so my mental health is relatively safe, then. I'm sorry to say I don't exactly keep with your hair color, haha

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Pfew, so my mental health is relatively safe, then. I'm sorry to say I don't exactly keep with your hair color, haha

Dude that's fine.. to be fair I haven't posted in AGES either.. I actually need to update with more photos..
    I just mean I've had the blue since I was like 17 years old.. I'm 25 now :3

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I'll post a little somethin' somethin' for you guys. Not the best quality picture, and small considering I cropped out my friend, and my hair is not the best (etc.) ... but I really like this photo anyway.

Spoiler:

please dont death note me
    Hello my name is Iggy and I post pictures of myself on the internet.

You have such lovely eyes!​
    That's so funny because I do too!

You are #TooCute. Really, you look like someone with a very warm heart.

my heart's a void so we'll match <3
    I'm very pretty.
    #ActualStudSansaStark

I'm trying to say this in a way that isn't in my usual weird abstract way of saying things, but you've got a lovely face shape. Like your eyebrows and your general face is very well-structured and handsome.

what am i, judging the statue of david

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back