• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • sorry for posting here so much but I yearn for your validation. maybe someday I will post an actual interesting picture. (;

Spoiler:
    BALLY!

I love arcade games! Does that one dispense bubble gum?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Just picked up my favorite album on CD, cause vinyl is too expensive.

I suck ass at guitar BTW

Man, I wish I owned cool physical albums to go on pictures with, haha.

Spoiler:

Is it sad that use my monitors for lighting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

• Just picked up my favorite album on CD, cause vinyl is too expensive.

I suck ass at guitar BTW

man i wanna buy so much vinyl. one of my friends has a record player and every time he gets a new album we just sit and listen to it and look through the artwork. even though i can't even play records i keep getting half-tempted to buy the vinyl just for the extra artwork and whatnot that comes with it though.

if you're the music buying sort btw you might be interested to know that apparently a lot of vinyl for more recent releases includes a free digital copy of the cd, so you get the best of both worlds. it is still a bit steeper though.

also cool pic, nice album choice 8)

Last edited by a moderator:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    man i wanna buy so much vinyl. one of my friends has a record player and every time he gets a new album we just sit and listen to it and look through the artwork. even though i can't even play records i keep getting half-tempted to buy the vinyl just for the extra artwork and whatnot that comes with it though.

i have well over 150 vinyl records in my room and i'm still yet to buy a record player lmao
    most of them are original records from the periods they were sold and not special edition ones or w/e so the art is often faded and tattered but they look just as great as the ones in superb condition

Years
  • Here was a picture of me that was taken while I was at the hockey game at the Wells Fargo Center earlier today, or during the Xfinity pre-game party. It was a fun time.

Spoiler:

I hope I don't look upset there, because I really was trying to smile in that pic. (Lighting wasn't too great either.)

Years
  • And another one for the forum. I am 25.. going to be 26 in about a 15 days. Still figuring it out why i look so young for my age. It's kind of embarrassing.

15777921314_d54e1b2360_b.jpg

I was about to say you look like a young Jennifer Love Hewitt, but that might not do you justice.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I just love it that we give pretty girls more likes on their pictures than guys. We are so smooth guys, haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I mean, if you want to get all dolled up in a dress and whatnot I'll shoot you a like, but I'm not one to like a picture of a guy just on any regular old day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back