• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC donation survey

How much did you donate? (USD)

• < $5

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • $10

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • $15

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • $20

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • $25

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • $25+

Votes: 27 39.1%

• Total voters

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • I did 5$ at first, then another 20$ next day! If gift donations add up to your own, that'd make 40$, but I'm not sure if they do -__-

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I've.. lost count.

My main account (Drew) was Tier 3, an alt was Tier 2, I made one or two other members Tier 2/3, I believe.

All together I think I'd be Tier 5? So I guess the Tier that was given to me on this account would be legit.
    I almost don't care to know the exact amount that I've spent, it would make my wallet sad. XD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I donated the equivalent of $5, then went upto Tier 3 by adding an extra $10 then went upto Tier 5 by adding another $10, speaking of which I haven't registered my email yet... how do you do that?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • $15 on my tmbjr account back in '07, and $25 on this account when I registered it back in '09. So $40 total.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I just had a look through my records at exactly how much I've donated to PC...

$535.

I think I need a hobby or a drug addiction to spend my money on lmao

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I donated $10 by myself. The other $5 was a gift :)

I just had a look through my records at exactly how much I've donated to PC...

$535.

I think I need a hobby or a drug addiction to spend my money on lmao

$535? I think one could probably plan a lot of things with the servers at this rate XD

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I did 5$ at first, then another 20$ next day! If gift donations add up to your own, that'd make 40$, but I'm not sure if they do -__-

$55 now.
    I didn't donate, my friend Pedro bought me Tier 3 :)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Alright then, that makes $75. Taking gifts into consideration, $90 :D Tier 6 soon I swear!

Years
  • Phew that's a lot man! Should get the Donations and Supporter link updated; looks like it's still showing you at $200
    Most of it was to other people, so it wasn't counted towards what he donated purely for himself. If that makes any sense at all.

Might as well re-post since its changed since last time, I think I'm on about $130. T6 for myself and then a couple of tiers here and there for a few friends.

Back