• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The one thing I dislike for sure though is when people have a grudge on me for "no apparent" reason, but that's because they're afraid I may not like what they have to say about me. Personally, I'm open to all sorts of opinions, and I use opinions as means to improve on stuff I may be doing that others dislike.

I'm kind of creeped out by the fact that I could be graduating from college by the time I get the veteran emblem.
    That happened to me, except for high school and not college :P I joined in my freshman year and got the veteran emblem on my profile within my senior year

Sirfetch’d

I should be close to graduating college as well when I am a PC veteran! I'm not ready for that though, haha...or at least I don't think I am.

Years
  • I should be close to graduating college as well when I am a PC veteran! I'm not ready for that though, haha...or at least I don't think I am.
    That will be another two years away :P but if we're all still around in 2 years (why wouldn't we be?), then I'll remember to look back on this discussion xD

Unlike you, though, I was inactive in my early days as a member here. If were as active as you from the time I joined, I probably would have more than 3,000 or maybe even 4,000 posts, but I'm just certainly glad to be active today and part of the community here! ^^

Sirfetch’d

That will be another two years away :P but if we're all still around in 2 years (why wouldn't we be?), then I'll remember to look back on this discussion xD

Unlike you, though, I was inactive in my early days as a member here. If were as active as you from the time I joined, I probably would have more than 3,000 or maybe even 4,000 posts, but I'm just certainly glad to be active today and part of the community here! ^^

I'll still be here in 2 years unless something major happens! I wasn't super active when I joined either and really only started becoming active about 3 months ago, but I am so glad I did because I really enjoy it as well!

Years
  • That will be another two years away :P but if we're all still around in 2 years (why wouldn't we be?), then I'll remember to look back on this discussion xD

I never got to graduate, had to quit six months into my course due to a very annoying bully. I was laughed at so much I failed to concentrate on my studies and therefore I knew something was wrong.

On the other topic though, I've been quite active throughout the 2 years I've been here, and while I sometimes took a leave of absence, that doesn't seem to be happening much today. My postcount actually seems big for someone who only joined in 2011, but I did branch out into more sections after I became supporter. And it's hard to believe I'll be getting a PC Veteran emblem next March.

Years
  • I'll still be here in 2 years unless something major happens! I wasn't super active when I joined either and really only started becoming active about 3 months ago, but I am so glad I did because I really enjoy it as well!
    You boosted your activity right around the same time I did, then.. in fact it wasn't even 2 months ago that I didn't have 1,000 posts yet and now I have nearly 2,000 and I've made about 600+ since my promotion O_o

Sirfetch’d

You boosted your activity right around the same time I did, then.. in fact it wasn't even 2 months ago that I didn't have 1,000 posts and now I have nearly 2,000 and I've made about 600+ since my promotion O_o

Yeah you are one of the posters that I clearly remember seeing around when I started becoming active. I'm pretty bad about keeping track of my post count, but I have probably made a few hundred this month.

Years
  • Yeah you are one of the posters that I clearly remember seeing around when I started becoming active. I'm pretty bad about keeping track of my post count, but I have probably made a few hundred this month.
    Too bad search results on posts only back to 500 posts :( but it's still a good way to know how much your last 500 posts are and to see how many posts per day you make on average.. I'd say over the past 2 days or so I've made 50-60 posts

Sirfetch’d

Too bad search results on posts only back to 500 posts :( but it's still a good way to know how much your last 500 posts are and to see how many posts per day you make on average.. I'd say over the past 2 days or so I've made 50-60 posts

Probably the same for me too. I've made quite a few in this thread the past 2 or so days as it has been really active, which I love!

Years
  • Too bad search results on posts only back to 500 posts :( but it's still a good way to know how much your last 500 posts are and to see how many posts per day you make on average.. I'd say over the past 2 days or so I've made 50-60 posts

Yeah, it took me loads of conditions to enter to search what was apparently my first post on PC, over in what is now Fifth Generation Gaming. Back when it was called Black and White, and good old Nica (Forever) was modding the section. I miss seeing her around since she was an influence on my personality in recent months. As far as posts go, I think The Welcome Lounge may have been what contributed to my high postcount.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • The only period of my PC lifespan I could call active would be like... 2009-2011? Even then my posts were pretty much crap and most of them didn't even count since they were on Other Trivia (now Forum Games).

Damn this makes me remember I've been here for almost 7 years. I'm getting old.

Years
  • Probably the same for me too. I've made quite a few in this thread the past 2 or so days as it has been really active, which I love!
    Yeah, I've noticed.. this thread has pretty much turned into a dialogue between you and I lmao XD

Yeah, it took me loads of conditions to enter to search what was apparently my first post on PC, over in what is now Fifth Generation Gaming. Back when it was called Black and White, and good old Nica (Forever) was modding the section. I miss seeing her around since she was an influence on my personality in recent months. As far as posts go, I think The Welcome Lounge may have been what contributed to my high postcount.
    My first post was over in the then NU&W (now TWL) with my welcome thread (which only got one reply :(), and I can't remember who the mod (or mods) of that section was (were) when I joined..

The only period of my PC lifespan I could call active would be like... 2009-2011? Even then my posts were pretty much crap and most of them didn't even count since they were on Other Trivia (now Forum Games).

Damn this makes me remember I've been here for almost 7 years. I'm getting old.
    I notice you don't have the veteran emblem, and just to let you know, you qualify for it! :)

Sirfetch’d

My first post was over in the then NU&W (now TWL) with my welcome thread (which only got one reply :(), and I can't remember who the mod (or mods) of that section was (were) when I joined..

My first post I believe was in the New Users Hangout thread and I believe Cirno was the first to greet me! I never made an introduction thread and looking back at the way I used to post....I am quit glad I didn't =D

Sirfetch’d

I don't think I have ever posted in a trading thread. If my first post had been there though, I don't think I could have made it noobish. But who knows?

Years
  • I don't think I have ever posted in a trading thread. If my first post had been there though, I don't think I could have made it noobish. But who knows?
    I posted in one yesterday to help someone complete their Pokédex. I feel like I should be in there more often now because of that xD

Sirfetch’d

I posted in one yesterday to help someone complete their Pokédex. I feel like I should be in there more often now because of that xD

I'll definitely be posting in that section once x&y come out! With over 700 Pokemon now, I will definitely need all the help I can get from there haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back