• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I think napping with the TV on is fun! It's much easier for me to sleep with a little background noise.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I don't nap...I used to, but I stopped, since I find it hard to sleep in the daylight. But if I were to sleep, I'd need some sort of background sound to even be able to sleep calmly...

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I nap whenever I feel like it, most of my weekends are filled with naps.

Years
  • I don't think I'm capable of napping D: I'm binary, on or off, without any middle ground when it comes to sleeping.

TY

I cant seem to nap at all, i close my eyes and soon i open them. No naps for me.

Sirfetch’d

I really need a nap right now haha, and the odd this is I just woke up. Sadly I will not even have the chance to nap today as I will be out for the most part.

Years
  • I was forced to take a bit of a nap when I was left with nothing for a few hours, including coming here. My internet was down due to family conflict and it's usually what my mother tends to do, take my connections down. I was so sad I even wanted to go to bed early.

Sirfetch’d

That's sad to hear Hikari =[. I also like to nap when my internet connection is down because I get pretty bored otherwise and there usually isn't anything on TV that I want to watch either.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Naps are A M A Z I N G. I take a nap every weekend, because really...sleep is awesome and you can never have too much of it. :)

Years
  • That's sad to hear Hikari =[. I also like to nap when my internet connection is down because I get pretty bored otherwise and there usually isn't anything on TV that I want to watch either.

It was even more saddening this time around because I got a new TV a week or so ago and it still hasn't been assembled, because my brother claims he's nothing but lazy. I'm missing so many good shows I would have been watching by now!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I feel like phones are overrated nowadays. My mom keeps saying I need to get a new phone for my birth-day, but I keep telling her that's useless and I don't care if half of my friends make fun of me for having this as a communication device:

150px-Nokia_3310_blue.jpg

Years
  • I usually cover my computer's power button lights up so that I can sleep soundly at night.. back then when I never did that I was never able to sleep as good at night because of the blue lights that would be shining all throughout my room.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I feel like phones are overrated nowadays. My mom keeps saying I need to get a new phone for my birth-day, but I keep telling her that's useless and I don't care if half of my friends make fun of me for having this as a communication device:

150px-Nokia_3310_blue.jpg

that just literally hit me like a pile of nostalgia bricks. THAT WAS THE SAME PHONE I HAD WHEN I WAS 14....the one i got & lost two days later lmao

Years
  • I'm a person that loves to stay awake as much as possible, but since I'm not insomniac, that's kinda difficult for me to accomplish :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I take naps only when I wake up really early, it's hard to stay awake for hours and hours without getting tired.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I'm starting to become incapable of napping or something idk. I would try to nap between the time I have to drop my sister off at school and the time I have to go to class and it never works. So then I go onto the computer which make it work even less. So right now I need to try and get into being able to do schoolwork and such while I feel like I'm halfdead.

Years
  • I never really needed to nap throughout the span of my life - I mean yeah OK few exceptions when I was ill and stuff. When I was in my final year of uni a few times I just felt so exhausted I had to lie down for an hour or two but nowadays I'm good to go throughout the whole day. My goodness I barely had a life during that final year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back